Windows 10: Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....?

Discus and support Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop got Windows 10 as inbuilt....but my hard drive is crashed and i got new hard drive but now i purchase solid state drive....can reinstal on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krishna173, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....?

My laptop got Windows 10 as inbuilt....but my hard drive is crashed and i got new hard drive but now i purchase solid state drive....can reinstal on it...?

:)

krishna173, Mar 30, 2019

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....?

little cat, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....?

1. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with new hard drive....? - Similar Threads - reinstall hard drive

2. Reinstall Windows 10 on a new hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 on a new hard drive.: Hello, the hard drive on my PC fried and I needed to replace it.How do I recover my Windows 10 Product Key so that I can install Windows 10 on the replacement hard drive?...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new hard drive: Hi! I bought a new hard drive since it looks like the one I currently have is corrupted. However, the corrupted hard drive is where my Windows volume license key is bound to. Is it still possible to activate the license on a different hard drive? Appreciate any steps and...
  4. Can't reinstall with new hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't reinstall with new hard drive: I had Flight Sim but it wasn't running well so had the computer upgraded with a new video card and a new SSD drive. Now I see Flight Sim in my order history but when I try to download it, I get a message that I have no devices. If I click on the message, I get sent back to...
  5. Reinstall backup on new hard drive

Reinstall backup on new hard drive: I have been using Windows 10 since you released it free I love the program I had it on my hard drive which I backed up using Norton backup, I purchased a new computer it has Windows 10 home installed on it can I reinstall all my programs and data I have on the old hard drive...
  6. new hard drive,reinstall win 10

new hard drive,reinstall win 10: I replaced a hard drive in my hp laptop.How can I reload windows 10 onto it ? I made a iso disk but can't get it to work. I changed the bootup sequence to cd/dvd first and hd second. Hope this makes sense...
  7. How to reinstall Windows 10 with a new hard drive?

How to reinstall Windows 10 with a new hard drive?: Hello, I recently purchased a certified refurbished computer that has nice stats, and a tiny hard drive. The first thing I want to do is swap out the hard drive for a bigger one. My computer came with a certificate with the computer's Win 10 registration number, but I did...
  8. Reinstalling win10 on new hard drive

Reinstalling win10 on new hard drive: My hard drive on my pc has gone bad. I updated my win7 ultimate during major change to win 10. What do I do once I have replaced my hard drive. 124273
  9. Reinstalling win10 on new hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Reinstalling win10 on new hard drive: My hard drive on my pc has gone bad. I updated my win7 ultimate during major change to win 10. What do I do once I have replaced my hard drive. 124273
  10. Reinstalling Win 10 on new Hard Disk Drive

Reinstalling Win 10 on new Hard Disk Drive: I am using (for some years) a Toshiba Laptop that came with pre-installed Win 8. I upgraded this to Win 10, during the free upgrade period. Because my Laptop was becoming very slow, I have just fixed a new SSD Hard Disk Drive to this Toshiba Laptop. How do I now transfer /...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall windows 10 to a new harddrive