Windows 10: Can I release the Mapped Ram?

Discus and support Can I release the Mapped Ram? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I heard that Mapped ram isnt particulary bad but i was wondering if its possible to "unMap" that ram part and make it shareable or idk what would it be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Can I release the Mapped Ram?

I heard that Mapped ram isnt particulary bad but i was wondering if its possible to "unMap" that ram part and make it shareable or idk what would it be tbh how can I do it? would it be bad?

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release

Source: Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release | Maps Blog

Brink, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Can I release the Mapped Ram?

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Can I release the Mapped Ram? :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Can I release the Mapped Ram?

1. Can I release the Mapped Ram? - Similar Threads - release Mapped Ram

2. Is RAM maps easy to use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is RAM maps easy to use: So i saw this youtube vid on a Microsoft app known as rammaps and saw it can clean out systems ram. I was wondering is it easy to use and if need be easy to uninstall? wanted to ask first before installing it. Sorry in advance if this a a dumb question. also wasn't sure how...
  3. Is RAM maps easy to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is RAM maps easy to use: So i saw this youtube vid on a Microsoft app known as rammaps and saw it can clean out systems ram. I was wondering is it easy to use and if need be easy to uninstall? wanted to ask first before installing it. Sorry in advance if this a a dumb question. also wasn't sure how...
  4. Non-mapped cache in RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-mapped cache in RAM: Good afternoon.I noticed that for 2 hours of work in the cache 8 gb, although I did not use only the browserChrome and Telegram, no other applications that could take up this space. I found out about RamMap application in the discussion of another issue and decided to install...
  5. Non-mapped cache in RAM

Non-mapped cache in RAM: Good afternoon.I noticed that for 2 hours of work in the cache 8 gb, although I did not use only the browserChrome and Telegram, no other applications that could take up this space. I found out about RamMap application in the discussion of another issue and decided to install...
  6. Non-mapped cache in RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can I add ram

Can I add ram: Hi,I have Windows 8.1 running pc3-10600 4gb ram I had a doubt can I add a pc3-12800 2x4 gb ram my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-ram/a35cc5bc-680f-4ecc-8d8e-d23a60635d47
  8. Can I add ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I add ram: Hi,I have Windows 8.1 running pc3-10600 4gb ram I had a doubt can I add a pc3-12800 2x4 gb ram my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-ram/a35cc5bc-680f-4ecc-8d8e-d23a60635d47
  9. Can I upgrade RAMs ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I upgrade RAMs ?: hello, I have a hp g6 1147sx laptop and I tried googling whether I could increase my RAMs, it was suggested to check hp manual, which I did but it isnt clear to me in the memory module section how many memory slots my laptop has, anyone got any ideas ? can I send a screenshot...
  10. Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release: Introducing the Bing Maps Autosuggest API, the newest addition to the Bing Maps REST services. The Autosuggest API is used to return a ranked list of suggested entities based on a user's partial query. The service can return three possible entity types: Addresses (including...