Windows 10: can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

Discus and support can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can I reload windows 7 office standard on the same computer with a new hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Lesnock, May 26, 2023.

1. can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

can I reload windows 7 office standard on the same computer with a new hard drive

:)

Tom Lesnock, May 26, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

This is my list of installed Office 2007 updates [Control panel, Programs & features, View installed updates]

can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive? 263742d1579455099t-microsoft-office-enterprise-2007-a-all-installed-office-updates.png

- I have installed Office 2007 Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
    - If you have installed other Office 2007 components you will find others shown in your own list of installed updates [once you are fully up to date].

I suggest saving copies of each one now in case they are ever removed from the MS update catalog downloads lists.
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...?q=Office+2007
    - Just download the updates shown in your own list of installed updates rather than the whole list provided by the MS update catalog because the catalog includes ones that were subsequently superceded by others.
    - SP3, which was a major update that established a new beginning for Office 2007 and upon which all further updates were based, is also described in Description of the 2007 Office suite SP3 and of Office Language Pack 2007 SP3 - Microsoft Support and the article also provides a download link for it
    - If I reinstall Office, I work through the updates list in KB numerical order starting with SP3

Denis

3. OldMike65 Win User
    New Updates for Office 2007???

Ok found the problem, I had installed a free app from the store, called Excel viewer, its a program to allow you to view and print Excel spread sheets, from Microsoft. Because I installed that Excel view app, it made windows 10 think I had Office 2007 installed, and was going to install 7 updates for Microsoft Office 2007 on my hard drive!!!! I deleted the app, removed any file left over pointing to Excel, rebooted, now the updates for office 2007 are no longer listed as pending. This has to be a bug, Windows 10 should have known I did not have office 2007 installed, but just a excel viewer, a FREE app. Gezzzz That one little app would have windows update install 100+ megs of updates for office 2007. most likely a lot more than 100 mgs.....

OldMike65, May 26, 2023
  4. //mAr Win User

can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, May 26, 2023
Thema:

can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

1. can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive? - Similar Threads - reload office 2007

2. can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?: can I reload windows 7 office standard on the same computer with a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reload-windows-office-2007-on-the-same/0598a277-2b03-485b-a5e1-e32c86ccbe8f
  3. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  4. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  5. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Can I run office 2007 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run office 2007 on windows 11?: Hi,I am a new user so if I shouldn't post on windows forum,please give a comment to me.just like you look at the title,I want to know office 2007 can or can't run on windows 11 because I am using office 2007 on windows 10....
  7. Can I run office 2007 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I run office 2007 on windows 11?: Hi,I am a new user so if I shouldn't post on windows forum,please give a comment to me.just like you look at the title,I want to know office 2007 can or can't run on windows 11 because I am using office 2007 on windows 10....
  8. Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?: I was given a computer in my work but the licence (if this particular computer even has one..) only works with 2007. I am also a student I'd like to use that account with work stuff. Can I just download 2020 office and not uninstall the old ones? one more question. if I...
  9. New Updates for Office 2007???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Updates for Office 2007???: Well Windows update just told me I have new updates for office 7 and are ready to be installed. I don't have office 2007 on this computer, or, my 2nd computer. I do have Office 2010 on the 2nd computer, on my network. Anyone know why windows updates want to install updates...
  10. new win 10 computer - can i install and use MS office 2007 OutLook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    new win 10 computer - can i install and use MS office 2007 OutLook: I know support has ended for ms office 2007. Would like to ask if it will install and work with win 10? I am happy to use LibreOffice for documents but want to use my MS Outlook 2007 if possible. I've used it for years and prefer it over Thunderbird. I'm a home user and...