Windows 10: can i remove a windows installer folder that contains malware

Discus and support can i remove a windows installer folder that contains malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have run a ms defender scan on the windows installer folder and it appears to contain 119 malware files. I have tried the usual methods of trying to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iancamel, Nov 15, 2020.

1. iancamel Win User

can i remove a windows installer folder that contains malware

I have run a ms defender scan on the windows installer folder and it appears to contain 119 malware files. I have tried the usual methods of trying to remove them using ms defender but it doesn't remove them. Can i just delete the entire file with the folder?

:)

iancamel, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

can i remove a windows installer folder that contains malware

1. can i remove a windows installer folder that contains malware - Similar Threads - remove installer folder

2. Can I remove a RootKit malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I remove a RootKit malware?: Corrupted system files with a type of malware that even after system reinstall it is still in my system even without connecting the system to the internet, from what I gathered it is possibly a RootKit malware I don't know other types of malware that is hidden and still can...
  3. Malware removal

Malware removal: Hello today i was checking task manager and found out that half of the RAM resourses were used somewhere and found out that trojan type malware have been dowanloadet on my PC and now i was wondering how to remove it the folder it resdies in has no stuff in it and it messed...
  4. Can I remove this folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove this folder?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haris1C [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdmo9u/can_i_remove_this_folder/
  5. Is this malware and if so how can i remove it

Is this malware and if so how can i remove it: Whenever I try to shut down my PC, 2 programs appear, one without a name and without a icon (it just has a blank name) and one named 'Start' also without an icon is it malware and if so how can i remove it? submitted by /u/duccyzuccy [link] [comments]...
  6. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

Downloads from this website are Contain Malware: I hope, you are all good when I download a software on this <Removed> then try to install the software my all files corrupted and convert into browser extension Please tell me how I resolve this problem because i have a lot of important data on my pc. [Original Title:...
  7. Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?: My laptop has a very small storage capacity (28GB or something) and it keeps feeling me that it's storage is too low to update Windows 10. The Windows10Upgrade folder is nearly 2.5gb big, presumably from failed attempts to update, and if I could get rid of it, and maybe by...
  8. Malware removal

Malware removal: Hello. I am running Windows 10. I had a pop up take over my screen while online, using Firefox. It started talking to me and telling me I was under attack, etc. Figured it was ransomware and shut down pc immediately. I have run scans using Defender, AVG, Avast, Spybot, and...
  9. Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked

Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked: I downloaded a file, and Windows Defender immediately popped up, saying a severe malware was found and quarantined, I deleted it. But, at first I didn't notice that the download itself contained the malware, so I downloaded it again (Who knew it can discover a malware while...
  10. Can I remove the FDos folder after I've installed Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I remove the FDos folder after I've installed Windows?: I got a new laptop for Christmas and it came with FreeDos, so I had to manually install Windows 7 and then upgrade to Windows 10. I was browsing through my files to see if everything is okay and I noticed a folder named "fdos". It is located in the D partition. I assumed it...