Windows 10: Can I remove these apps?

Discus and support Can I remove these apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; VP9 Video Extensions HEIF Image Extensions Realtek Audio Console, I want to focus on this for a moment Every time I make a Windows Update, Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deadghost316, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Can I remove these apps?

VP9 Video Extensions

HEIF Image Extensions

Realtek Audio Console, I want to focus on this for a moment

Every time I make a Windows Update, Realtek returns to its previous state, removing the Enhancement tab in the Sound Device, which lowers the audio of my laptop. I have to go to Device Manager and manually update it to High Definition Audio. I also checked both of my Speaker and Microphone and none of them are set to any of the Realtek products.

So does that mean I can remove all of the Realtek Products, or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/deadghost316
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deadghost316, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can I remove these apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Can I remove these apps?

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Can I remove these apps?

1. Can I remove these apps? - Similar Threads - remove apps

2. Remove "Meet Now" app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove "Meet Now" app: An app called "Meet Now' has started appearing on my Windows 10 toolbar. Since I did not purposely install this and there was no notification to me, it looks like something got past my Norton Security and is doing who-knows-what on my computer. I cannot figure out how to...
  3. Can I remove Windows 10 UWP apps using PowerShell?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I remove Windows 10 UWP apps using PowerShell?: Can I remove Windows 10 UWP apps PowerShell? Wouldn't this be a violation of the license agreementEULA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-remove-windows-10-uwp-apps-using-powershell/9f599372-c700-40a6-a8f2-1136880f6240
  4. how do i remove ghost apps?? i uninstalled them completely using REVO and they still show...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i remove ghost apps?? i uninstalled them completely using REVO and they still show...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/screamoddy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1xzbv/how_do_i_remove_ghost_apps_i_uninstalled_them/
  5. Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC: Had to reset computer on windows 10 everything recovered except HP and Microsoft files. Can I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-removed-during-resetting-windows-10-pc/8ed7ee43-1daa-49cf-b2fa-ee3a385698a2
  6. "Show all apps by default" removed from start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Show all apps by default" removed from start menu?: When you open the start menu, the field on the left SHOULD be an expanded list of all programs. However, following the latest update, that function is removed. From now on, the "All Apps" section is always collapsed. The option "Show apps list in start menu" has been...
  7. How to remove apps from "ready to install" microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove apps from "ready to install" microsoft store: Hi, One thing I can say - shame on you microsoft! I never seen such terrible product as Microsoft store! You can not uninstall apps from within store - some terrible, garbage app is considered same level as 3ds max, UE and others and should be uninstalled from windows...
  8. Removing a Xbox App installed game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a Xbox App installed game: How can I successfully remove the folder for the MCC on the WindowsApp folder? I've already tried taking control of the folder, but whenever user I put as the owner, it just won't let me... The reason: Xbox App has bugged me out for the THIRD TIME! The first two I had my...
  9. A final solution for removing pinned apps from start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A final solution for removing pinned apps from start menu?: I've been trying to remove new pinned tiles every time I boot my system, but so far been no luck. Most tutorials are either unfinished or don't work. So I was wondering if there is a proper solution to disabling the ability for apps to create pins on the start menu, because...
  10. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services: Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services, I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it, but the gaming services are still running in the background I tried all the ways to uninstall it but nothing worked it seems...