Windows 10: can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager

Discus and support can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, i can ask to remove this [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] the virus is gone i already scan it with Malwarebytes but i dont know why it still on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HellCoreMoDz, Nov 28, 2019.

1. can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager

HellCoreMoDz, Nov 28, 2019
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Nov 28, 2019
  3. tiku Win User
    Can't remove items from Task Manager-Startup

Hello !
    When I was using windows 7 , I was able to delete an item from startup list ( MsConfig-Startup), using this Registry path:
    But on windows 10 there's no a such path.

( I don't want to disable , but to completely remove from Task Manager - Startup )

How can I do it?

Thank you !

4. can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager

Task Manager-Startup

Here are three methods to invoke a task:

1. By placing a program or a shortcut into this folder:

c:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    2. By specifying it in this registry location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    3. By creating a scheduled task that gets triggered at startup or at logon time.

Frederik Long, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager

1. can i remove this virus name from my Startup Section on Task Manager - Similar Threads - remove virus name

2. How to remove annoying startup from the task manager's startup list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying startup from the task manager's startup list?: Whenever I start my laptop, it automatically startups irrelevant temp files. Many file explorer tabs and notepad files are opened repeatedly.These corrupted files are located in the temp folder. I have deleted these files. I also fully scan the laptop to remove any virus. But...
  3. How can i remove this program file in my startups in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i remove this program file in my startups in task manager: How can i remove this program at the 4th row https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-program-file-in-my-startups/abda722b-7965-4405-8fdf-99c36cdd49dc
  4. How can i remove this program file in my startups in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove this program file in my startups in task manager: How can i remove this program at the 4th row https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-program-file-in-my-startups/abda722b-7965-4405-8fdf-99c36cdd49dc
  5. How can i remove this program file in my startups in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab: I'm able to disable Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams and Windows Terminal in the Task Bar Startup tab but I haven't found a way to remove them.I've checked both 'Run' keys in the registry but they aren't there.Is there a way to remove these entries??James...
  7. Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab: I'm able to disable Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams and Windows Terminal in the Task Bar Startup tab but I haven't found a way to remove them.I've checked both 'Run' keys in the registry but they aren't there.Is there a way to remove these entries??James...
  8. Task Manager - Can the "Name" column be removed or moved?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager - Can the "Name" column be removed or moved?: Hi, I am used to using Windows 7, where the image name is the leftmost column and the "description" column can be removed completely. I have recently switched to Windows 10 and now, the "Name" column (which was previously the description column) is now fixed to the left. I...
  9. Is there a way to hide programs from the startup section of task manager?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to hide programs from the startup section of task manager?: I have some programs like discord and steam that I want to stay hidden, but task manager proudly shows it like it's a medal. Is there any way to remove it there so I can have them like ninjas?...
  10. Can't remove items from Task Manager-Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove items from Task Manager-Startup: Hello ! When I was using windows 7 , I was able to delete an item from startup list ( MsConfig-Startup), using this Registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg But on windows 10 there's no a such path. ( I don't want to...