Windows 10: Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken

Discus and support Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The scroll wheel on the mouse from my Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) has packed up. If I purchase a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (Part #:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StuartHough, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken

The scroll wheel on the mouse from my Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) has packed up. If I purchase a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

(Part #: L6V-00001)

1. will the new mouse work with the old reciever?
    2. will the old keyboard work with the new reciever?
    3. can I use the old reciever with the old keyboard and the new recieve with the new mouse at the same time?
    4. do i have to buy a whole new set?
    Thanks.

:)

StuartHough, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Nick_090 Win User
  4. KateK1 Win User

Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken

difference between Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business.

Hello all!

I was looking for the Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse when I saw that there are two versions of it: Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001) and Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for Business ( 5LV-00001).
    From the description, it seems like they are the same device.

Is there any difference between the two except the name?

KateK1, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken

1. Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken - Similar Threads - replace Mouse Sculpt

2. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  3. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  6. Microsoft L5V-00002 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft L5V-00002 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop: hi Team,if the USB receiver is lost, can it be purchased separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-l5v-00002-sculpt-ergonomic-wireless/cb7fdfb5-9402-467d-99eb-e9a4af57c43d
  7. Microsoft L5V-00002 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop

Microsoft L5V-00002 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop: hi Team,if the USB receiver is lost, can it be purchased separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-l5v-00002-sculpt-ergonomic-wireless/cb7fdfb5-9402-467d-99eb-e9a4af57c43d
  8. USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.: Hi,I have Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse with numbers keypad. It's been working great until it stopped. Apparently, the dongle stopped working. All three devices stopped working at once. I plugged the dongle Microsoft 2.4 GHz...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - L5V-00001 - Connects only after replace batteries &...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - L5V-00001 - Connects only after replace batteries &...: Computer: Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Version: 1903 Build: 10.0.18362 Hardware: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model L5V-00001 Purchased from United States Best Buy 8/2019 Hello, I've had the product for 5 months and it's worked properly until now. My mouse...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-0001

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-0001: I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-0001 and it now is failing me. How do I warranty this unit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-l5v-0001/5adaefc4-b76a-4ec7-b70a-05d7cd5abd2c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is the difference between L5V-00001 and 5KV-00001