Windows 10: can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?

Discus and support can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting message that my license has expired. I have windows10 pro which I would like to replace with windows10 home. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KenPillay, Jun 29, 2020.

1. KenPillay Win User

can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?

I keep getting message that my license has expired. I have windows10 pro which I would like to replace with windows10 home. Is this possible?

:)

KenPillay, Jun 29, 2020

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Jun 29, 2020
  3. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro

muralibanoth1, Jun 29, 2020
  4. can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?

Windows10

Hi Matthew,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below.

Startup Repair can automatically recover from most BCD problems. If you prefer to manually analyze and repair problems, you can use the command-line tool BootRec.exe by starting the System Recovery tools and then clicking
    Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options dialog box.

BootRec.exe supports the following command-line parameters:

• /FIXMBR The /FIXMBR switch writes an MBR to the system partition.
    • /FIXBOOT The /FIXBOOT switch writes a new boot sector onto the system partition.
    • /SCANOS The /SCANOS switch scans all disks for Windows installations and displays entries currently not in the BCD store.
    • /REBUILDBCD The /REBUILDBCD switch scans all disks for Windows installations and provides a choice of which entries to add to the BCD store.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the repair, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?

1. can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home? - Similar Threads - replace windows10 pro

2. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Home: Hello Community: CENERO: I failed to do my homework, My PC died, so I had to replace it with a new desktop PC and it is working great.Question: Can I copy/download the windows 10 Home OS that is working now , to an external HD, so if something happens again, I can install the...
  3. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 Home: Hello Community: CENERO: I failed to do my homework, My PC died, so I had to replace it with a new desktop PC and it is working great.Question: Can I copy/download the windows 10 Home OS that is working now , to an external HD, so if something happens again, I can install the...
  4. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows10 home to pro revoke

Windows10 home to pro revoke: Hi I bought my laptop in costco. Dell Inspiron 5000..i7 As it was very slow wanted to format...I started formatting and 64% loop error occurred....and I used a boot up file from pendrive ....Then everything seem to be alryte but mine was a pro version and unknowingly I choose...
  6. Windows10 home to pro revoke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 home to pro revoke: Hi I bought my laptop in costco. Dell Inspiron 5000..i7 As it was very slow wanted to format...I started formatting and 64% loop error occurred....and I used a boot up file from pendrive ....Then everything seem to be alryte but mine was a pro version and unknowingly I choose...
  7. Windows10 home to pro revoke

8. windows10 pro downgraded to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 pro downgraded to home: up until a ferw days ago, i was happily running windows10-pro on my home desktop. today i find that i am now downgraded to home edition. can anyone tell my why? is there a problem with microsoft servers?...
  9. windows10 - s mode to windows10 home

windows10 - s mode to windows10 home: anyone have any idea when app switch out of windows10 - s mode be worrking again its been over a week so far https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-s-mode-to-windows10-home/a10e5c10-1153-4cba-98a6-7557babf08b7
  10. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c