Windows 10: Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

Discus and support Can I Reset my password on my Admin. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I reset my password on my Admin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BunidaHoward, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

Can I reset my password on my Admin.

:)

BunidaHoward, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 11, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 11, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

1. Can I Reset my password on my Admin. - Similar Threads - Reset password Admin

2. How can i reset my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset my password: my user is administrator and logged in into microsoft, recently i have updated bios and after that my password was corrupted, i cant fix it even using 'net user password'. i have only local account with administrator rights. when im pressing 'recover password' button under my...
  3. How can i reset my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i reset my password: my user is administrator and logged in into microsoft, recently i have updated bios and after that my password was corrupted, i cant fix it even using 'net user password'. i have only local account with administrator rights. when im pressing 'recover password' button under my...
  4. Reset Admin password

Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  5. Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...: I've forgotten the password to log into my HP laptop. I've tried every password I've had and none of them work. How can I either discover my password maybe from the command prompt or recover or reset my password without having the old one?...
  6. Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...

Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...: I've forgotten the password to log into my HP laptop. I've tried every password I've had and none of them work. How can I either discover my password maybe from the command prompt or recover or reset my password without having the old one?...
  7. How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?: When we try to install it asks for an Admin Password that no one knows in the office for one PC. I asked Microsoft Support at 1-877-568-2495. They referred me to mircrosoftsupport.com. Person said to submit a request and someone would contact me. But it only took me to the...
  8. My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?: My windows administrator password was changed remotely without me knowing it. I do not know what it was changed to. How do I override it, and change it back to a password that I created?...
  9. Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(: Hello all! I am having a major problem. I recently just updated my computer (I dont remember the name of update or whatever codes), it downloaded fine, then I restarted my computer to apply the update, as my computer restarted it had an error and said the update failed to...
  10. how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i reset the password for the Admin on my computer: i need to log in as Admin on my computer and i do not have the password how do i find it or reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-the-password-for-the-admin-on-my/1b5788ac-667f-493a-adee-9b86da0f723e