Windows 10: Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need...

Discus and support Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc is running slow, it guided me to clear store app cache and then reset windows update. However I could not get store to respond. Can I reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogerEvans7, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need...

My pc is running slow, it guided me to clear store app cache and then reset windows update. However I could not get store to respond. Can I reset my pc. Sorry guy's this is my first computer and I know nothing. Thank you for your recommendations.

:)

RogerEvans7, Jul 10, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Eiji T Win User
    Got Windows 10 with the pc when it was free, will I lose if it I do a complete factory reset?

Hello,

I'm your Independent Advisor for today. I know this can be frustrating, but don't worry. I'm here to figure this out for you.

After you reset your PC to factory settings and reverted back to an earlier version of Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8.1), download and run the Media Creation Tool and upgrade the computer from there. When asked to set up your user account, sign in to the Microsoft
    account which has your digital license linked, and it should be activated.

I also suggest resetting your PC first and remove everything in it if you think it's not working properly. The said step will remove all apps, files and settings in the PC:

1. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery

2. Click "Get Started".

3. Select "Remove everything". Then follow the on-screen prompt to proceed.

This step will take a while to complete. Please make sure not to interrupt this process. Once the process is completed, kindly follow the instructions in setting up your PC for first use, and install Windows Updates and drivers.

You can find more information about it here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440/...

Hope this helps.

Eiji T, Jul 10, 2020
  4. hdjx Win User

Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need...

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

Thema:

Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need...

1. Can I reset PC with setting up recovery I'm not worried about losing data, but do I need... - Similar Threads - reset setting recovery

2. how to restore pc to factory settings - not worried about data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore pc to factory settings - not worried about data: I have a brand-new pc that the installation was done incorrectly. Now I can't change anything because it won't take the password.I have tried several of the fixes from the net but none of them work.I've tried F8F12 Shift+power...
  3. how to restore pc to factory settings - not worried about data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore pc to factory settings - not worried about data: I have a brand-new pc that the installation was done incorrectly. Now I can't change anything because it won't take the password.I have tried several of the fixes from the net but none of them work.I've tried F8F12 Shift+power...
  4. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  5. When should I be worried about 99% reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When should I be worried about 99% reset: I am resetting my laptop and it has been on 99% for the last 2 hours, when should I consider stopping the process and doing it again submitted by /u/Federal_Locksmith457 [link] [comments]...
  6. Do I need to worry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to worry?: My computer is still running Windows 10 32 bit. Do I need to worry about update from Microsoft and end of life now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-worry/b30a3cfc-b893-42cc-b181-3785f2353f2b
  7. Since I'm not worried about tech support scammers, why do I need to keep S mode?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Since I'm not worried about tech support scammers, why do I need to keep S mode?: What is the significance of keeping S mode if I can't do anything but what is limited in Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-im-not-worried-about-tech-support-scammers/554a2b35-e94e-43fd-ac86-328b85511ee2
  8. Do I Need to Worry about Chrome being taking this much memory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I Need to Worry about Chrome being taking this much memory?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayushj051 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrjx0s/do_i_need_to_worry_about_chrome_being_taking_this/
  9. Is This Something I Need To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is This Something I Need To Worry About?: Hello :) I went use Defraggler and an unfamiliar warning popped up. Does this mean that I'll never be able to defrag? I use Windows 10 Pro. [img] [img] 148384
  10. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?: I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803' I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start. Should I be concerned? Your thoughts? 110574