Windows 10: Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies?

Discus and support Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; In the early hours of Yesterday 20th October. I was In Folder: This PC>Boot (C:)>Users>Public> There were 3 Folders among others: Recorded TV(1);... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by billz, Oct 21, 2020.

1. billz Win User

Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies?

In the early hours of Yesterday 20th October.
    I was In Folder: This PC>Boot (CCan I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies? :)>Users>Public> There were 3 Folders among others: Recorded TV(1); Recorded TV(2); and Recorded TV.

Examining each folder found they held exactly the same TV programs in same exact 69 files totaling between 210 GB - 220 GB of data.

Instead of just deleting just one file and checking. I opened the Folder Recorded TV(1) and deleting up to a dozen at a time
    and when the Folder was empty, then deleted the empty Folder.

Only When I opened Folder Recorded TV(2) ( to do the Same) The Folder was empty and was deleted as was the Folder Recorded TV Empty but not deleted and left in place.

If it is possible I would like to recover the Lost TV program's. in the Recorded TV Folder/

:)

billz, Oct 21, 2020
  2. billz Win User

Deleting 2 No219GB Folders exact Copies of same downloaded TV Programs

I Found I had 2 exact copies of recorded TV Programs of over 10 years ago. I wish to delete the copies before examining the original recordings.

So I put them in the recycle bin, and as I now always examine the recycle Bin folder carefully before I delete anything permanently, I was horrified to see included in the recycle Bin: My main Boot Hard drive (C) and Recover Drive (D).

I did 2 snip copies showing the situation and restored them to their original positions. I checked the files in the folders just to see they were copies.

The total size of each Folder TV(1); TV(2); &TV EACH totals 219 GB in round Figures that's a GRAND total of 660GB this is strange, because the Total storage used over the decades must be only 309GB with of 571 GB still Free of the 880GB total allocation on Drive BOOT (C) with 18.6GB still Free of the 49.9 GB Allocation for Recovery Drive (D).
    So I assume that there is only one Store of TV Programs and if any copy is deleted; it is, as if it were just a shortcut. This would account for the Recorded Folder of TV(1) as snipped showing just 312MB.

As shown in the snip attachment I will try and attach, there is a maximum size of 47125 MB for Boot (C)
    At the end of the day . It is the other data perhaps being only 309GB-219GB or 90GB being my chief interest. The TV Programs can be destroyed as unimportant as a tinkling cymbal - I only listen to the Radio and then only briefly.
    Helpful comments will be appreciated.

billz, Oct 21, 2020
  3. tracerpup Win User
    How can I restore a program in windows 10 that I deleted by mistake

I did do a system restore from before the time I deleted the program.

IT WORKED!!!!! My word starter 2010 is now, again listed in the Programs and Features list.

Thank you all very much for you your suggestions,

tracerpup, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies?

DVD copy program.

I need to copy my daughters recital and I'm looking for a good cloning program. What do you guys suggest? Something free. Also is there a way to do it in win7?

TheMailMan78, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies?

1. Can I restore 230GB of TV Programs I deleted wrongly thought copies? - Similar Threads - restore 230GB Programs

2. can I restore a deleted file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I restore a deleted file: Can I restore a deleted file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-restore-a-deleted-file/5ca358d9-0954-412d-968c-171a734d1138
  3. can I restore a deleted file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I restore a deleted file: Can I restore a deleted file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-restore-a-deleted-file/5ca358d9-0954-412d-968c-171a734d1138
  4. how can i restore the deleted file

how can i restore the deleted file: one of my folder got missed from the drive or deleted, i have checked in the Recyclbin also still i didnt get the folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-deleted-file/2111b689-6149-4f7e-b8cc-43fa94263ac0
  5. I thought I deleted paint 3D...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I thought I deleted paint 3D...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uthas061 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mk4m5z/i_thought_i_deleted_paint_3d/
  6. How can i delete a copied version of Program files that i put on a different drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i delete a copied version of Program files that i put on a different drive?: i thought i could just copy my program files folder to my new HDD to free up space on my ssd but now im stuck with duplicates im not really sure what to do. it says i need to provide administrator permission but im on the administrator account of the computer....
  7. can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I restore a program that was uninstalled?: Is there a way to recover an uninstalled program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-restore-a-program-that-was-uninstalled/c6735bba-da56-467d-b2c2-68f079d1d604
  8. How can I restore a program in windows 10 that I deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore a program in windows 10 that I deleted by mistake: I deleted my Microsoft word started 2010 by mistake. How can I restore the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-program-in-windows-10-that-i/e6d3cc4f-8063-458a-a162-bde655534a92
  9. What programs can I delete

What programs can I delete: I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop P855-S5200. I want to get rid of any programs I can. I want to keep the OS and office and get rid of everything else but I know there are probably things I should keep. I just don't know what. I have attached some screen shots. If possible...
  10. Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?: Hi Iam new here. I've looked for this subject before but I haven't found anything on point. So, I had to do a re-install of my OS windows 10. I started to do it with a recovery usb I made when I first got the laptop but it crashed about 30% into it. After that it wouldn't...