Windows 10: can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

Discus and support can I restore a program that was uninstalled? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to recover an uninstalled program?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by duanehulst1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

Is there a way to recover an uninstalled program?

:)

duanehulst1, Sep 18, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 18, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused can I restore a program that was uninstalled? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 18, 2020
  4. sumasage Win User

can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

1. can I restore a program that was uninstalled? - Similar Threads - restore program was

2. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  3. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  4. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  5. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  6. can I get help uninstalling a program?

7. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  8. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  9. Can´t uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can´t uninstall a program: I would like to uninstall a program that I downloaded at the time. However, it only shows that the program I want to delete is on a CD-Rom or on a not removable disk. Does anyone know how to delete the program without the CD? Thank you submitted by /u/playgame1324 [link]...
  10. Can I uninstall these HP programs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall these HP programs?: So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs and will my computer...