Windows 10: can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance

Discus and support can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I deleted iTunes 2 days ago and have re installed it but lost my iPhone back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hamishlamb, Jul 3, 2020.

1. can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance

I deleted iTunes 2 days ago and have re installed it but lost my iPhone back up

:)

hamishlamb, Jul 3, 2020

2. Have Acer Aspire T180 Getting BSOD with this: IRQL Less Than Or Not Equl To

My Acer Aspire T180 came with Vista installed on it.....according to the Acer webpage this model computer was designed to run with Vista as the OS. When Windows came out I ran compatibility check and that came back stating it was ok to upgrade to Windows

I keep getting the BSOD with this: IRQL Less Than or Not Equal To

I have this article from https://www.easeus.com/backup-recovery/fix-irql-not-less-or-equal-error-in-windows-10/8/7, authored by Traci King date Jul 01, 2016. This article shows 5 methods to fix this problem and get your computer out of BSOD problem.

Is this computer ok to run Windows 10?

Will I have a BIOS problem as well as it was designed to run VISTA?

Should I go back to Windows 7 or Windows 8?

Please help?

StanleyLParker, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance

1. can i restore Acer Aspire to a chosen date less than a week ago thank in advance - Similar Threads - restore Acer Aspire

2. I deleted a document a week ago can I find it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted a document a week ago can I find it?: I deleted a document a week ago can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-document-a-week-ago-can-i-find-it/3374ee86-8323-4bcf-b0c9-061676ea90d4
  3. Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old: I have a GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 500GB and as the box says and as the website says, read is up to 2300 MB/s so I would expect my read speeds to be at least above 2000 MB/s. I know it says UP TO but I'm getting read speeds of 1500 MB/s and my drive is on my laptop less than a...
  4. Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old: I have a GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 500GB and as the box says and as the website says, read is up to 2300 MB/s so I would expect my read speeds to be at least above 2000 MB/s. I know it says UP TO but I'm getting read speeds of 1500 MB/s and my drive is on my laptop less than a...
  5. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  6. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  7. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  8. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  9. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  10. BSOD on new acer predator g3 first time only less than two week old

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new acer predator g3 first time only less than two week old: have a new acer pc only two weeks old. when using outlook it froze then crashed and rebooted. attached is zip file with info. Any advice would be appreciated 94697