Windows 10: Can I restore my data after reset window 10?

Discus and support Can I restore my data after reset window 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had reset my window 10 and chosen wrong option and lost all of data. I used EaseUS Data Recovery to recovery my data but i receive only SWF file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DungHN, Aug 22, 2019.

1. DungHN Win User

Can I restore my data after reset window 10?

I had reset my window 10 and chosen wrong option and lost all of data.

I used EaseUS Data Recovery to recovery my data but i receive only SWF file.

Is there any way to get my data back?

:)

DungHN, Aug 22, 2019
  2. MPREv Win User

Clearing (and restoring) Private data

Hi I have some Questions about „cleaning“ up or removing personal/private data & configuration from a Windows 10 PC.

It is about a PC that should be sent to the Vendor to get repaired.
    It is not my PC but from a friend.
    Usually in such a case I would create an image from the System and reset the OS to factory settings to wipe the data/settings.
    But this time I don’t have enough space (and will not have time for it) (Don’t need suggestions for Imaging).

The normal Data (documents, pictures …) are regularly saved / backup so not needed to be saved additionally.
    The goal would be removing / backing up the personal Data (in a fast and space saving way) to have them removed and make it possible to put them back, but not deleting /removing the installed Programs, applications and Games (Win32).

From my experience with Windows 7 or Older PCs I would also:

• Browser: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Mail Program: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Change User password (easy to restore)

But as for Windows 10 there are some new … implications about the

• connected Microsoft account
    • and the Apps

How to deal with them?
    How to remove / disconnect them in a way I can restore afterwards again?

MPREv, Aug 22, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Megahertz Win User

Questions about doing a reset to my OEM Win 10

Navy, does Restore "Restore Factory Settings" keeps the users data?
    Shawn gave me this link Refresh Windows 10
    It's almost the same as Reset.

Naknir, witch one of the following did you use:

- - - Updated - - -

My suggestion:
    - Save all your data on an external disk
    - Reboot and enter BIOS. It should have a option to Factory Restore.

Megahertz, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I restore my data after reset window 10? - Similar Threads - restore data reset

2. How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?: My, PC windows 10 had some problems in restart... When I clicked troubleshoot it said to reset. There were 2 options in it :1. to keep my files2. to remove all files and reset the PCi clicked option 1 to keep my files. but, the files like docx, ppt, and word were only kept,...
  3. How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?: I resetted my microsoft store because i was trying something out. Now i cant download anything and I have tried methods from Youtube and Google like using the powershell app etc. Please help....
  4. After "Reset my PC" can I use my previous restore point?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After "Reset my PC" can I use my previous restore point?: (1) Create restore point -> (2) Click "Reset my PC" (remove personal files) -> (3) System restore from restore point (1) Is it possible? submitted by /u/GetLiberatedSon [link] [comments]...
  5. How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?

How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?: How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-apps-and-settings-after-a/178b12b6-2aba-4eec-a437-596b4e06fbde
  6. Data recovery after windows 10 reset

Data recovery after windows 10 reset: Actually i made reset on my friend suggestion. After rest i lost my E:/ drive data. I was not expecting it. But now i am trying to recover this data. I have tried many recovery softwares but they just detect a few photos and videos. Kindly guide me what i have to do to...
  7. Data Deleted After A Reset on my Windows 10 Pro. How To Restore Files.

Data Deleted After A Reset on my Windows 10 Pro. How To Restore Files.: Hi, I've been having issues with my Windows recently. At times I cannot scan my fingerprint to log in. Today they've asked me to key in my pin as my laptop coudnt scan my fingerprint. Suddenly, my entire windows went into reset mode and wiped out all my data and now its like...
  8. Data after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data after Windows reset: Hello my friends. It's about this tutorial. If I select option Remove everything would Windows delete files from partition on which Windows was installed or other partitions? 131227
  9. can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app

can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app: Hello, I have a windows 10 (Asus laptop). some background: I've been having some problems with the windows store and the windows apps (camera, sticky notes, calendar...); none of them were opening and i think it was because i stopped the windows store from updating...
  10. How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?: Hello, Excuse me my bad english. I have an issue with MS Account and Windows 10. When the first official build was available, I made an install. But I made a mistake with my username. Instead of typing Leonardo, I typed Leona. *Redface With that, I got folders like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore lost apps on laptop