Windows 10: Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

Discus and support Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know this is a long shot but my laptop crashed and there is some writing files I need that are stored on my hardrive. I can't afford to get another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SourWaffles, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

I know this is a long shot but my laptop crashed and there is some writing files I need that are stored on my hardrive. I can't afford to get another laptop at the moment and did not store the files anywhere on the cloud. I've noticed poking around on my microsoft account it shows my hardrive and how much space is left. Is there anyway to access it from my phone?

:)

SourWaffles, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 10, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

1. Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone? - Similar Threads - retrive data stored

2. How can I delete my Windows data from just my laptop and not my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my Windows data from just my laptop and not my desktop?: I got an hp laptop 2 days ago and used the windows backup from my current desktop on here. Now everything is synced up and my laptop is cluttered with shortcuts it can't use. If I try deleting the shortcuts on the laptop, they delete the desktop and vice versa if I recreate...
  3. How can I delete my Windows data from just my laptop and not my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my Windows data from just my laptop and not my desktop?: I got an hp laptop 2 days ago and used the windows backup from my current desktop on here. Now everything is synced up and my laptop is cluttered with shortcuts it can't use. If I try deleting the shortcuts on the laptop, they delete the desktop and vice versa if I recreate...
  4. Using Phone Link App, can I transfer data from archived, stored, data on PC from Offline...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Phone Link App, can I transfer data from archived, stored, data on PC from Offline...: I have a Samsung phone that has completely died. However, I had recently been synced to my PC via Microsoft's Phone Link. So, on my PC, I still can see all of my text messages from when I was last connected. Is there a way to transfer this, primarily text messages, to a...
  5. Using Phone Link App, can I transfer data from archived, stored, data on PC from Offline...

Using Phone Link App, can I transfer data from archived, stored, data on PC from Offline...: I have a Samsung phone that has completely died. However, I had recently been synced to my PC via Microsoft's Phone Link. So, on my PC, I still can see all of my text messages from when I was last connected. Is there a way to transfer this, primarily text messages, to a...
  6. I Can Only Copy and Paste Video Files from my phone Directly into the Desktop.

I Can Only Copy and Paste Video Files from my phone Directly into the Desktop.: I will get no response if I try to copy files directly into a folder. I checked the Permissions for the desktop, and it was set to Read Only. I unset Read only and apply the changes.I Double check to see if Read only in Unset, and it is not. It remains Set to Read Only.my...
  7. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retrive data deleted from flash-drive: Is there a way to retrieve data that you deleted from a flash-drive by accident? luckily I had a back up to my back up, but I am worried I will do something stupid again....
  8. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

retrive data deleted from flash-drive: Is there a way to retrieve data that you deleted from a flash-drive by accident? luckily I had a back up to my back up, but I am worried I will do something stupid again....
  9. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. why cant I retrive my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant I retrive my folders: how to retrieve my saved emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-retrive-my-folders/b44b9eb5-74e3-4921-b7ee-8da217eeff8e"