Windows 10: Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

Discus and support Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know this is a long shot but my laptop crashed and there is some writing files I need that are stored on my hardrive. I can't afford to get another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SourWaffles, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

I know this is a long shot but my laptop crashed and there is some writing files I need that are stored on my hardrive. I can't afford to get another laptop at the moment and did not store the files anywhere on the cloud. I've noticed poking around on my microsoft account it shows my hardrive and how much space is left. Is there anyway to access it from my phone?

:)

SourWaffles, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 10, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone?

1. Can I retrive data stored on my desktop from my phone? - Similar Threads - retrive data stored

2. I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.: It worked perfectly fine this whole time, I activated a VPN on my laptop (I don't use it anymore) and ever since that, my phone is stuck on an "Obtaining IP Address" loop. I have internet on my laptop and my phone does connect to other wifis normally. How can I fix that?...
  3. I can not log into my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not log into my desktop: I can log into my live account on the internet, but anytime i try to log into my desktop with the same account attached to it i get an error message that says “We can’t sign into your account.” Afterward it directs me to a guest user that has no access to my files. I tried...
  4. I cannot download fitbit for my desktop from the Windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download fitbit for my desktop from the Windows store: When I click it nothing happens. I have downloaded it in the past, but the connect and sync have disappeared. I hadn't used my fitbit charge 2 for a year as the strap broke and I didn't bother getting a new one until now....
  5. can i recover my lost data

can i recover my lost data: My external HDD is not working can i get the free software to recover this data
  6. I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...: I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account section says I am logged in. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-log-into-my-account-from-my-pc-from-word/8d6a84c1-125d-421f-ad50-e108706f76ba
  7. Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop: Hi! im trying to add a shortcut for the apps i downloaded from de Microsoft Store to my Desktop but i cant seem to do it. I downloaded a game recently and i want to place it in the desktop so i can put it with my other games, but i dont know how....
  8. why cant I retrive my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant I retrive my folders: how to retrieve my saved emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-retrive-my-folders/b44b9eb5-74e3-4921-b7ee-8da217eeff8e"
  9. Where Can I Rescue Data From My USB Pen Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where Can I Rescue Data From My USB Pen Drive?: I got a USB pen drive that is detected but not accessible in windows. Where are some cheap places that I can go to or send this drive to in order to retrieve all its data? 64270
  10. Can I install from my phone in mass storage mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install from my phone in mass storage mode?: I can't find my 32 GB flash thumb drive but I want to install Windows 10 on a computer in a few days. My Android phone can act as a mass storage device so I was wondering whether I could get the computer to boot from and install Windows 10 from that. 66249