Windows 10: Can I return a laptop?

Discus and support Can I return a laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can I return a laptop?

What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt.

Thank you.

:)

LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Purchased laptop less than 2 months ago, how can I return?

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To return the laptop or any hardware related issues, I suggest you to get in touch with the Manufacturer.

Laptops General - Read Only - Dell Community

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able the see light when you turn on the laptop?

I suggest you to do a power drain by following the steps below.

• Remove the battery.

• Long press the power button for 15-20 seconds.

• Start the computer by connecting the power source (battery should not be connected).

• Check if the problem still persists while shutting down the computer.

• If not, then connect the battery and can use the computer.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can I return a laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I return a laptop?

1. Can I return a laptop? - Similar Threads - return laptop

2. help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...: Seriously freaking out here- I left Ableton running as usual as I am recording an album, had a day off birthday and now the laptop screen is black, I can hear it running, have tried turning on/off, still nothing. Pressed the windows logo, nothing. What do I do? Is it...
  3. Cursor returns to center when using external screen and closing laptop lid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor returns to center when using external screen and closing laptop lid: I have been attaching my laptop to my TV for streaming of things I can't get on my TV. I set the laptop such that I can close the lid and not put it to sleep. The problem is, when I close the lid on my laptop, the cursor lights up right in the center of the screen. This is...
  4. Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harlotstrumpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtkzv/wanted_to_reset_my_laptop_for_when_i_return_it/
  5. Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2: Hello, My laptop was recently upgraded to version 20H2 build 19042.906. After the update laptop is facing multiple issues. After laptop is kept idle and screen gets turned off, it doesn't return to a active state. I have to everytime force restart the system. Also, Wifi...
  6. Whoami returns different user for new laptop vs. old laptop and desktop

Whoami returns different user for new laptop vs. old laptop and desktop: Hey all. Issuing the command whoami in CMD or PS, on my new laptop, returns laptop-name\impartial-email. Issuing the same command on my old laptop or desktop returns laptop(desktop)-name\first-name. I'm signing into all 3 devices using the same email and same password....
  7. Can I return a new laptop if I switch it out of Windows 10s

Can I return a new laptop if I switch it out of Windows 10s: Just bought a cheap new laptop (celeron) for my daughter’s homeschooling (from Amazon). It came with 10s and I’ve been having problems with Zoom. Not sure if it’s because it’s Zoom browser mode and not the client, which you can’t download to 10s. So, I switched to Win 10...
  8. Digital License is with/on the laptop I returned

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License is with/on the laptop I returned: I originally purchased a Lenovo device with Windows 10 home, i decided to return that device and went with sn HP. Well, no I'm trying to upgrade from home to pro and have already spent too much to just keep trying different stuff. I'm assuming because my digital License is...
  9. RETURN HP laptop back to store help

in Windows 10 Support
    RETURN HP laptop back to store help: I am going to return a laptop back to the store that was given to me days ago. When i first turned it on, i set it up with log in PIN & my Microsoft account because it didn't let me by pass this process.... I'd like to remove my PIN and Microsoft account before I return it....
  10. Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return?: Hey, yesterday I ordered a laptop via NBB, but I am not satisfied at all. So I would like to return it again. The laptop came without operating system. My question now would be, how can I delete the SSD completely (with Windows 10), so that it returns to the factory...