Windows 10: Can I return a laptop?

Discus and support Can I return a laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. LuisSantana1 Win User

Can I return a laptop?

What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt.

Thank you.

:)

LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Guru Kiran G Win User
    Purchased laptop less than 2 months ago, how can I return?

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To return the laptop or any hardware related issues, I suggest you to get in touch with the Manufacturer.

Laptops General - Read Only - Dell Community

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able the see light when you turn on the laptop?

I suggest you to do a power drain by following the steps below.

• Remove the battery.

• Long press the power button for 15-20 seconds.

• Start the computer by connecting the power source (battery should not be connected).

• Check if the problem still persists while shutting down the computer.

• If not, then connect the battery and can use the computer.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 6, 2018
  4. nflesher87 Win User

Can I return a laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I return a laptop?

1. Can I return a laptop? - Similar Threads - return laptop

2. how do I return to previous page with windows 10 on a laptop without a mouse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I return to previous page with windows 10 on a laptop without a mouse: how do I return to last page on a laptop without a mouse **Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / My home page** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-previous-page-with-windows-10/1c9115bd-5ae0-455e-a608-5db0e7707156
  3. bootrec /rebuildbcd command returns 0 Windows installations found, Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootrec /rebuildbcd command returns 0 Windows installations found, Windows 10 laptop.: This is on Windows 10. My laptop won’t boot and I’ve tried auto repair with no success. Now I’m trying to repair my boot configuration following information from the internet and I’m running into a problem. So far I’ve been using the following commands with some success....
  4. My laptop screen doesn't return to full brightness when I log on

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop screen doesn't return to full brightness when I log on: I noticed that since my laptop had the last update, my screen brightness doesn't stay "bright" unless I unplug the battery cord. How do I get it to stay bright? I have seen that once I log on and unplug the battery cord - that my screen stays bright until I put in on sleep...
  5. return dell laptop to factory default. Original out of the box?

return dell laptop to factory default. Original out of the box?: Too many issues to upgrade. Delete, fix, find, and Empty. No space for any upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/return-dell-laptop-to-factory-default-original-out/386a8f55-6ea8-4f77-b7f9-c1d82325c1d8
  6. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  7. HP Spectre 360 convertible laptop- I inadvertently changed settings and can not return to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Spectre 360 convertible laptop- I inadvertently changed settings and can not return to...: I inadvertently changed screen or display settings and can not return to preferred ones. Now when I open an app it opens in full window and I can not resize. And my start menu changed and the apps are on the screen rather than the start menu. Can you help with this?...
  8. New laptop in problematic condition - fix or return?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop in problematic condition - fix or return?: Greetings, I have an ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS, purchased in a 'Like New' condition off Amazon ~two weeks ago. Since day one, I've encountered minor problems ranging from desktop right-click taking an eternity to slight performance issues such as 'microstuttering' in gaming...
  9. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings: I would like to put my hp stream back to factory settings as my husbands Microsoft account is on it instead of mine and I cannot put any of my accounts,just wont to start again,he was setting my new laptop up for me and put his accounts on instead as I cannot get my emails...
  10. Blue Screen on returning from Sleep Mode - Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen on returning from Sleep Mode - Toshiba Laptop: Hi all. I have a new Toshiba C55-C5241 Laptop, which came pre-loaded with Windows 10. (See Specs) I clean installed Windows 10 last weekend. All went very well. I just started loading programs this weekend. I started noticing the blue screen stops yesterday. These...