Windows 10: Can I return a laptop?

Discus and support Can I return a laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can I return a laptop?

What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt.

Thank you.

:)

LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Purchased laptop less than 2 months ago, how can I return?

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To return the laptop or any hardware related issues, I suggest you to get in touch with the Manufacturer.

Laptops General - Read Only - Dell Community

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able the see light when you turn on the laptop?

I suggest you to do a power drain by following the steps below.

• Remove the battery.

• Long press the power button for 15-20 seconds.

• Start the computer by connecting the power source (battery should not be connected).

• Check if the problem still persists while shutting down the computer.

• If not, then connect the battery and can use the computer.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can I return a laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I return a laptop?

1. Can I return a laptop? - Similar Threads - return laptop

2. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...: Upon returning from school, I eagerly powered on my laptop and launched Overwatch 2. Despite my laptop not being a top-of-the-line gaming device, I was still able to achieve a respectable 150-200 fps with the graphics settings set to low. While engrossed in the game, I...
  3. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...: Upon returning from school, I eagerly powered on my laptop and launched Overwatch 2. Despite my laptop not being a top-of-the-line gaming device, I was still able to achieve a respectable 150-200 fps with the graphics settings set to low. While engrossed in the game, I...
  4. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...: I found out that this could be the message that describes the cause of the error, but can't find what it really means `FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winhvr!WinHvpProcessSignalBitsetMessage`I attached the minidump file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  6. My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...: I found out that this could be the message that describes the cause of the error, but can't find what it really means `FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winhvr!WinHvpProcessSignalBitsetMessage`I attached the minidump file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  7. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 7000 laptop with Windows 10, when I log in to my Microsoft account the screen turns black for a few seconds and then returns to the home sign in screen instead of going to my desktop. I have tried reinstalling Windows but that did not help....
  8. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 7000 laptop with Windows 10, when I log in to my Microsoft account the screen turns black for a few seconds and then returns to the home sign in screen instead of going to my desktop. I have tried reinstalling Windows but that did not help....
  9. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

10. I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription: Need to cancel subscription bought laptop and returned it next day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-laptop-and-returned-it-the-next-day/606f6741-7d0b-45d1-a600-f7e26484832a