Windows 10: Can I return a laptop?

Discus and support Can I return a laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can I return a laptop?

What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt.

Thank you.

:)

LuisSantana1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Purchased laptop less than 2 months ago, how can I return?

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To return the laptop or any hardware related issues, I suggest you to get in touch with the Manufacturer.

Laptops General - Read Only - Dell Community

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able the see light when you turn on the laptop?

I suggest you to do a power drain by following the steps below.

• Remove the battery.

• Long press the power button for 15-20 seconds.

• Start the computer by connecting the power source (battery should not be connected).

• Check if the problem still persists while shutting down the computer.

• If not, then connect the battery and can use the computer.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can I return a laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I return a laptop?

1. Can I return a laptop? - Similar Threads - return laptop

2. Upgraded new laptop's Win10 Home edition to Pro and now I have to return the laptop for...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded new laptop's Win10 Home edition to Pro and now I have to return the laptop for...: Hello All, I recently bought a new laptop with windows home edition installed. I paid and upgraded the windows to pro, same day, through windows upgrade program digital license. I also fresh installed windows to get rid of unnecessary apps. When I fresh installed windows...
  3. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  4. (Noob) Returning a laptop. How do I reset to factory default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Noob) Returning a laptop. How do I reset to factory default?: I didn't really do anything on it yet I've just found a better deal. I installed some games and that's about it. No real personal stuff done on it yet but online banking info cpl times etc. Paying bills. So I know how to uninstall things and erase things from the hard drive,...
  5. ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an...: Can the Hello app use the laptop camera and/or the Hello fingerprint USB device when Either / Or device is installed simultaneously. What is the order of user sign-in methods, Is there a priority for which user validation method will allow the user to sign-in?...
  6. to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.: Screen for Bit Locker keeps coming up. Says I need a recovery key to complete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-return-a-laptop-to-factory-settings-and-remove/3bd0ede2-6ecc-4d8d-b9cd-3ffefd730f81
  7. Returning an activated Laptop

Returning an activated Laptop: Hi I recently bought a laptop, set it up with my Microsoft profile and used it for a few days. I have decided to return it but when i factory reset it, it retained my microsoft account. Is it possible to reset to out of box status for a new user to set up?...
  8. restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller

restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller: Hello, my first post on this forum. I bought a laptop from a private seller on ebay. Unfortunately, there are too many issues with it which were not mentioned in the description, so it does need to go back to the seller as "not as described". I don't want the seller to be...
  9. how to get laptop to return to earlier settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get laptop to return to earlier settings: Trying to return laptop to settings from two weeks ago. continual failure in recovery mode. no abnormality noted elsewhere. system had automatic opening of Yahoo mail and also facebook with no problem as of yesterday october 27 2019. then I tried to remove numerous tabs...
  10. Erasing personal data on a new laptop before returning to vendor ( Amazon)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Erasing personal data on a new laptop before returning to vendor ( Amazon): Hi, Followed your guide to erase data through settings and reset but nothing happens. The operation doesn’t go through. Have tried numerous times with no success. The laptop is an Asus with windows 10. Please help! Kind regards. Normand...