Windows 10: can i return my unused product key for a refund?

Discus and support can i return my unused product key for a refund? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cherokeealicia, Apr 4, 2020.

1. can i return my unused product key for a refund?

Hello,

I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key anymore. I haven't used it or shared it with anyone else so I was wondering if there was any way I could "return" it and get a refund.

:)

cherokeealicia, Apr 4, 2020

2. microsoft store return and refund

Hi Andy,

There are several causes that might affect the performance of your Windows 10 device. It might be caused by memory usage, low disk space, etc. We can try performing several troubleshooting steps to improve the performance of your computer. For your reference,
    check this article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

If you prefer to return or refund the product, it is better to check if the product is still eligible for return or refund. We recommend that you follow the steps on this
    . It contains information that you need to know about Microsoft Terms of Sale to make sure that your purchase is eligible for return or refund.
    Also, this video provides a guided walk-through on how to request return from your Microsoft account.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Apr 4, 2020
  3. RajivGera Win User
    refund on product key

I purchased a Windows 10 Product Key. After installing I discovered my laptop already had a digitized key. Can I get a refund? Thank you.

RajivGera, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Ripper3 Win User

can i return my unused product key for a refund?

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

can i return my unused product key for a refund?

1. can i return my unused product key for a refund? - Similar Threads - return unused product

2. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  3. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  4. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I Return my UNUSED Windows 10 Download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Return my UNUSED Windows 10 Download?: I recently purchased Windows 10 download off of Amazon. It was purchased for a new PC build, but an old HP motherboard was used in the "new" PC and unbeknownst to me it already had Windows installed. Unfortunately, I had already purchased the $130 Windows, but never used...
  6. Can I Return my UNUSED Windows 10 Download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Return my UNUSED Windows 10 Download?: I recently purchased Windows 10 download off of Amazon. It was purchased for a new PC build, but an old HP motherboard was used in the "new" PC and unbeknownst to me it already had Windows installed. Unfortunately, I had already purchased the $130 Windows, but never used...
  7. Can I Return my UNUSED Windows 10 Download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. return/refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    return/refund: I just bought windows 10 for my device but i did not know until after that my device was not compatible for it. I just wanted to know if there was anyway to return windows 10 because i will not be able to use it?...
  9. returns and refunds

returns and refunds: I recently purchased an HP Windows laptop. I am not satisfied with the laptop and would like to return it for a refund. What should I do with the programs because I used it a couple of days. Should I do a factory reset before turning it back in to the store? Please...
  10. Refund upon my product key

Refund upon my product key: hi I have bought a Microsoft product key which I have installed on my machine but I would like a refund and I would like to get my windows back to the standard addition "home" without having to buy a new one thanks...