Windows 10: Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion

Discus and support Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am thinking about extending ram and ssd to my laptop .in that case windows will take reinstallation than can i use my oem key again at that time or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PriteshY, Aug 11, 2020.

1. PriteshY Win User

Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion

i am thinking about extending ram and ssd to my laptop .in that case windows will take reinstallation than can i use my oem key again at that time or not?

:)

PriteshY, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc

The OEM key can be reused on the same hardware. It can't be transferred to new/different hardware. A retail key can be transferred to new hardware.,

JimWynne, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion :D

DrunkenMafia, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion

1. Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion - Similar Threads - reuse Oem ssd

2. Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?: I just upgraded from HDD to SSD and when I use my laptop it says windows is not activated, can i somehow use the windows key I had before the upgrade ?...
  3. Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?: I just upgraded from HDD to SSD and when I use my laptop it says windows is not activated, can i somehow use the windows key I had before the upgrade ?...
  4. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  5. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  6. Can I reuse a hard drive?

Can I reuse a hard drive?: After 10+ years of use, my laptop is slowly on it's way out. The hard drives which are replacements of the originals are still functioning just fine. My question is this: Can I put the SSD with Windows 10 from my old laptop into a new desktop I'm building from new and reused...
  7. Can I reuse the Windows 10 product key registered to my laptop in current SSD to new SSD on...

Can I reuse the Windows 10 product key registered to my laptop in current SSD to new SSD on...: I currently have a 128GB SSD where Windows 10 was installed, and I'm planning to buy new SSD with a larger capacity in the future but I always think about the product key activated in my laptop if it still activates/acceptable when I use it during the installation of Windows...
  8. Can I reuse the Windows 10 product key registered to my laptop in current SSD to new SSD on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I reuse the Windows 10 product key registered to my laptop in current SSD to new SSD on...: I currently have a 128GB SSD where Windows 10 was installed, and I'm planning to buy new SSD with a larger capacity in the future but I always think about the product key activated in my laptop if it still activates/acceptable when I use it during the installation of Windows...
  9. Can I reuse the Windows 10 product key registered to my laptop in current SSD to new SSD on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?: I'm planning on resting my PC using this method: Start menu>Settings>Update and Security>Reset this PC>Remove files and clean the drive. I'm wondering if I can still use the same OEM key before the reset. Thanks...