Windows 10: Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

Discus and support Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm planning on resting my PC using this method: Start menu>Settings>Update and Security>Reset this PC>Remove files and clean the drive. I'm wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adrian_cns, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

I'm planning on resting my PC using this method: Start menu>Settings>Update and Security>Reset this PC>Remove files and clean the drive.

I'm wondering if I can still use the same OEM key before the reset. Thanks

:)

adrian_cns, Sep 11, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc

The OEM key can be reused on the same hardware. It can't be transferred to new/different hardware. A retail key can be transferred to new hardware.,

JimWynne, Sep 11, 2019
  3. windows 7 key reuse

I'm asking the second thing, if I can reuse my windows 7 key on another machine without any problems. (sorry, I see I forgot to mention it in the original post ^^)

CounterZeus, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

windows 7 key reuse

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 1 year old laptop (laptop 2 in sig), which came with Vista OEM.
    I installed windows 7 on it with a key from MSDN. My best friend(the buyer) will format the laptop before he gives it to his sister, so I wanted to know how I can reuse my key for a new pc in the future.

I googled a little bit, but I couldn't find a clear answer. Will I have to call Microsoft or something?

kind regards,

CounterZeus, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

1. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting? - Similar Threads - reuse OEM key

2. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC: The Windows 10 activation key is still valid on my PC and I want to reinstall the Windows 10. Can I still use that activation key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reuse-windows-10-activation-key-on-the-same-pc/86e3715a-274d-4eaf-8374-b1df5b0c999d
  3. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC: The Windows 10 activation key is still valid on my PC and I want to reinstall the Windows 10. Can I still use that activation key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reuse-windows-10-activation-key-on-the-same-pc/86e3715a-274d-4eaf-8374-b1df5b0c999d
  4. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I reuse the same Windows 10 Pro key on the same PC, after reinstalling windows and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse the same Windows 10 Pro key on the same PC, after reinstalling windows and...: Hi MS team, hope you are doing great!As the title says, basically! The product key was bought from a reseller store and worked just fine.Now I have to change my hard drive with a new ssd and I'm gonna reinstall windows 10 pro again downloading the last ISO release from here....
  6. Can I reuse the same Windows 10 Pro key on the same PC, after reinstalling windows and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reuse the same Windows 10 Pro key on the same PC, after reinstalling windows and...: Hi MS team, hope you are doing great!As the title says, basically! The product key was bought from a reseller store and worked just fine.Now I have to change my hard drive with a new ssd and I'm gonna reinstall windows 10 pro again downloading the last ISO release from here....
  7. Can I reuse the same Windows 10 Pro key on the same PC, after reinstalling windows and...

8. reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc

reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc: Hello, I have found this question on the microsoft community, but all threads were locked, so I cannot reply to ask a question. Hence making a new post. My laptop with Wondows 10 Home pre-installed is having all sorts of problems with non-stop blue screens etc. I have tried...
  9. Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion

Can i reuse my Oem after ssd and ram reinstallion: i am thinking about extending ram and ssd to my laptop .in that case windows will take reinstallation than can i use my oem key again at that time or not?...
  10. New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?

New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?: I want to buy a new PC. Can I log out on my old device and enter the key on my new PC? Or do I have to buy a new key? Thanks Neuer PC: Kann man Windows Key wiederverwenden?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re use my windows key after reset

2. reuse oem key on same computer

3. can you reuse windows 10 oem key

4. can you reuse windows 10 key after resetting pc,
  5. can i reuse same product key on different pc\,
  6. can i use oem key on the same pc after resetting