Windows 10: Can I revert back?

Discus and support Can I revert back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I recently had my Windows 10 Education install destroyed by some malware. after Malwarebytes asked me to reboot, I did as followed, and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Memes4cash, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Can I revert back?

Hi.

I recently had my Windows 10 Education install destroyed by some malware. after Malwarebytes asked me to reboot, I did as followed, and I was prompted wit the message: "Operating system not found." Seeing nothing else to do, I installed Windows 10 home. The contents were moved to Windows.old001.

Is there any way I can go back to Windows 10 education? (P.S, I checked if I had any restore points, and I did not.)

:)

Memes4cash, Apr 14, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Can I revert back? [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Can I revert back? [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Apr 14, 2019
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Kantastic Win User

Can I revert back?

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Can I revert back?

1. Can I revert back? - Similar Threads - revert

2. The language bar went from the taskbar button to a floating box - how do I revert it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The language bar went from the taskbar button to a floating box - how do I revert it?: Having right clicked the original button (displays ENG next to the time) and hit something I shouldn't have, I've now got to deal with a floating bar and a very unattractive, plain text button should I minimise it. It's a massive hassle in both respects and I want the...
  3. Windows Gurus - reverting back via windows.old 45 secs !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Gurus - reverting back via windows.old 45 secs !!!: Hi Windows Gurus I usually take system backup via Macrium image - but I decided this time to check reverting back via Windows old using settings -->revert back to previous version of windows. I had installed 20H1 skip ahead but didn't like it for all sorts of reasons so I...
  4. Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo: OK, not a question - but I've been looking for an answer to the subject problem for a while, and thanks to another site that I've misplaced, I've found an answer. It may make the good folks at MS crazy that I'm screwing with their programming, but this is the only way I've...
  5. July 3rd update reverted my computer back to 2015

July 3rd update reverted my computer back to 2015: My Computer worked fine on July 2nd. On July 3rd at 1 am Windows dis an update. My computer is now hosed. It reverted back to around 2015. All settings were as they were then. Programs since removed are back and newer programs do not exist. User data all gone. 3+ years of...
  6. Minecraft Windows10 Bedrock edition not saving/reverting saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows10 Bedrock edition not saving/reverting saves: Every MC world on windows 10 bedrock edition doesn't save or has corruption errors, most of the time it shows 'error loading world' - then the next time you attempt to load the world, the whole save has been restarted back to spawn with no progress made whatsoever....
  7. startup reverts to selective from normal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    startup reverts to selective from normal: I see that startup reverts to selective from normal after reboot. Why would this happen and should it be this way. I had a builder make my PC and perhaps something in the UEFI causes is? I always though normal was the default under ordinary circumstances. 136082
  8. Window's update reverted to 2015 settings

Window's update reverted to 2015 settings: On July 2 we went to bed and the computer was logged off functioning perfectly. On July 3 I opened the computer and all the settings were changed. There was a windows update that ran at 1 AM. The up reverted the windows to November 2015 settings. For example, my FIREFOX had...
  9. I changed my original windows home key to a generic Windows 10 Pro key, how can I revert it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed my original windows home key to a generic Windows 10 Pro key, how can I revert it?: I recently bought a laptop and it came with an original/genuine version of Windows 10 Home, then I tried to get it to Windows 10 Pro by using a generic product key of Windows 10 Pro, but now it's saying that it will expire by 12/31/2019, How can I revert back? I tried finding...
  10. After factory restore my HP, it reverted to Windows 8.1. How can I get Windows 10 back?

After factory restore my HP, it reverted to Windows 8.1. How can I get Windows 10 back?: After factory restore my HP, it reverted to Windows 8.1. How can I get Windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-restore-my-hp-it-reverted-to-windows/5ad6c7d6-1f0a-494f-94b3-b3e7a73a0038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 education home revert