Windows 10: Can I revert resolution without display?

Discus and support Can I revert resolution without display? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started using chrome remote desktop and it changed my screen resolution in Windows. My monitor then stopped receiving a signal because it was out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rhyszz, Nov 8, 2019.

1. /u/Rhyszz Win User

Can I revert resolution without display?

I started using chrome remote desktop and it changed my screen resolution in Windows. My monitor then stopped receiving a signal because it was out of range so to try and fix this I deleted the device in the remote desktop app. Now no display works with my PC, can I revert resolution without a display?

submitted by /u/Rhyszz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rhyszz, Nov 8, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Can I revert resolution without display? [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Can I revert resolution without display? [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Display resolution keeps changing

Hi Rick,

It might be caused by a faulty driver that's why your display resolution keeps changing. We
    suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the display driver, see steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Can I revert resolution without display?

Windows 10 display reverts back

Hi Ian,

To address the concern, we would like to know the following:

• Is this for a multiple display?
    • Is this the settings for the resolution?
    • When does your display settings revert back?
    • What is your computer build?

Regards,

ErwinJames San, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Can I revert resolution without display?

1. Can I revert resolution without display? - Similar Threads - revert resolution without

2. Can I fix my resolution without using a monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I fix my resolution without using a monitor: I use my tv screen as a monitor but recently I set the resolution in settings higher than the actual size of my tv screen. Now my tv cant find a source so I just cant use my pc. How do I fix the resolution of my monitor without having to need to use the settings app....
  3. Can I fix my resolution without using a monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I fix my resolution without using a monitor: I use my tv screen as a monitor but recently I set the resolution in settings higher than the actual size of my tv screen. Now my tv cant find a source so I just cant use my pc. How do I fix the resolution of my monitor without having to need to use the settings app....
  4. Can I fix my resolution without using a monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I adjust display size resolution

How can I adjust display size resolution: How so I reduce size of the display. I accidentally changed the setting and it's far too big, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-adjust-display-size-resolution/df738297-f8e4-4925-8f63-e600e1c13805
  6. display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display resolution: I cannot change one of my monitor's display resolution to 1920 x 1080 to fit on the screen. That is not a choice that is given and I cannot manually type in that ratio. Every now and then my one monitor does this and there is no rhyme or reason when it reverts back....
  7. Display resolution

Display resolution: I just reinstalled Windows10 after replacing the SSD. I have two displays. One is running at the recommended resolution of 1080 x 1920 but the other insists on 1024 x 768. I have tried to change the resolution using the Windows Settings Display page as well as the NVIDIA...
  8. can I adjust display resolution for specific program

can I adjust display resolution for specific program: I generally use the recommended display resolution (1920 X 1080). However there is one program I have where that resolution is unsatisfactory. So I have to always change that resolution, and then change it back when I am done with that program. Is there any way to set...
  9. How can I change the resolution on a second display?

How can I change the resolution on a second display?: Hi, so I got a drawing tablet, and its full resolution is 1920x1080. However, when I went to change the resolution, there was only one option, 800x600. I have a Windows 10 and I've looked everywhere and can't figure out how to add a resolution option. Please help, it'd be...
  10. Resolution automatically reverts

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution automatically reverts: Hey guys so everytime I change my computers resolution, my resolution would change, and then it would go back, and then I would get the revert prompt after it already reverted on its own. I tried reinstalling Nvidia drivers but that doesn't work either. NOTE: This...