Windows 10: Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

Discus and support Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have the emailed family safety reports, but when I click on the older ones, I can only see this week and last week. I need to check back as far as... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mel_279, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Mel_279 Win User

Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

I have the emailed family safety reports, but when I click on the older ones, I can only see this week and last week. I need to check back as far as December. Thank you.

:)

Mel_279, Feb 21, 2023
  2. BC555 Win User

Family Safety not reporting Recent Activity

I followed all suggestions on the link provided by Sangeeta Sarkar. Family Safety STILL does not report recent activity.

BC555, Feb 21, 2023
  3. Family Safety not reporting Recent Activity

This is one of 14 reports of the same issue, on different threads, in the same forum, in the past week:

(Amazingly, there are 14 different "Microsoft Support Engineers" who all post canned responses about Windows 8 - singing from the same incorrect hymn sheet and not actually listening to users. Are they just bots? Or hourly rate subcontractors who "bing
    things" for us? But that's a different rant.)

One post is particularly worth reading:

The author has found a little noticed comment on https://account.microsoft.com/family/faq which says we have to force our kids to use a Microsoft browser.

Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months? 5bc3d330-5a2e-42bf-9c96-4fa0a45f91e9.png

Amazing arrogance and pathetic communication from Microsoft.

Breathtaking.

AMitchell_18T, Feb 21, 2023
  4. Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

Family safety activity reports are wrong

I have started to homeschool one of my children, and so I was hoping to use family safety to keep track of his computer activity to make sure he is spending required time doing studying.

But the activity reports are completely bogus.

They will show wrong number of hours using the computer, for example, I know he has been working for 5 hours, but activity report shows 1 hr 21 minutes.

So the times in the activity report are complete useless and unreliable.

It also doesn't even correctly show the apps being used either, some will be missing altogether, and the ones listed clealry have wrong times.

Is this even fixable? I know from long and painful experience with all my kids computers that family safety is not reliable and randomly breaks.

Russ Michaels, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

1. Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months? - Similar Threads - review family safety

2. Microsoft Family Safety Honest review from a teen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Honest review from a teen: Ever since my dad installed family safety on my Microsoft devices, we've been closer as a family. There have been times where I'd be locked in my room by myself with my laptop, I didn't really eat, and got really unhealthy. My dad caught on quickly. They then decided to try...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Honest review from a teen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety Honest review from a teen: Ever since my dad installed family safety on my Microsoft devices, we've been closer as a family. There have been times where I'd be locked in my room by myself with my laptop, I didn't really eat, and got really unhealthy. My dad caught on quickly. They then decided to try...
  4. Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?: I have the emailed family safety reports, but when I click on the older ones, I can only see this week and last week. I need to check back as far as December. Thank you....
  5. Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I review family safety activity reports from the last two or three months?: I have the emailed family safety reports, but when I click on the older ones, I can only see this week and last week. I need to check back as far as December. Thank you....
  6. Family safety activity reporting zero time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety activity reporting zero time: Hi,I recently bought a new Win10 laptop for one of my children. I set it up using my Microsoft account and configured it to allow the child account to log in. The child can log in and the account is verified, but the activity reporting never starts counting usage and only...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report: Hello, I am having issues with Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report. One computer is not reporting any screen/app usage at all. Others using the same account do, but I am unable to get this one to work. I have tried many fixes from Microsoft and other sources...
  8. How do I exclude a program from the Family Safety activity report?

How do I exclude a program from the Family Safety activity report?: I have my kids' accounts configured to give weekly activity reports. This works great, and I get an email with among other things their top-five most used programs every week, ranked by total time. The problem is, one of our computers is an Alienware, and some of their...
  9. Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety

Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety: Hi there, I have family safety installed on a Samsung Galaxy S10e assigned to a Microsoft account, which is also signed in on a Windows 10 laptop. Both devices are using Edge as their browser. The laptop is reporting the activity fine, but the Galaxy device is not reporting...
  10. review last 6 months of sign in attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    review last 6 months of sign in attempts: Only 1 month of sign in attempts is available. I have had suspicious threatening email wherein they knew my email password. I would like to know if they signed in and accessed contact list within the last 6 months....