Windows 10: Can I "review" my clipboard?

Discus and support Can I "review" my clipboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just copied over something I hadn't pasted yet. :( submitted by /u/Garvin2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Garvin2, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Can I "review" my clipboard?

I just copied over something I hadn't pasted yet. Can I "review" my clipboard? :(

submitted by /u/Garvin2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Garvin2, Dec 1, 2019

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Dec 1, 2019
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Can I "review" my clipboard?

How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Can I "review" my clipboard?

1. Can I "review" my clipboard? - Similar Threads - review clipboard

2. kb5038484 reviews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kb5038484 reviews: What are reviewers saying about this update: kb5038484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5038484-reviews/f187c58e-f9c0-4e26-85a9-4d7ce66c9f80
  3. kb5038484 reviews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kb5038484 reviews: What are reviewers saying about this update: kb5038484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5038484-reviews/f187c58e-f9c0-4e26-85a9-4d7ce66c9f80
  4. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  5. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  6. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

7. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  8. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  9. Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?

Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?: On this article here Philomath sawmill will close, lay off 100 msn.com I mentioned a lumbermill simulator from Steam would fill your nostalgic needs and that post went thru but as soon as I made a post with either the link to the game or copied and pasted the top review which...
  10. Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?: On this article here Philomath sawmill will close, lay off 100 msn.com I mentioned a lumbermill simulator from Steam would fill your nostalgic needs and that post went thru but as soon as I made a post with either the link to the game or copied and pasted the top review which...