Windows 10: Can I revive this pc key?

Discus and support Can I revive this pc key? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an old Lenovo x100e that came with a windows 7 COA sticker, and I want to build a pc that can reuse this key. This laptop recently died and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ikeeyigsys575, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Can I revive this pc key?

I have an old Lenovo x100e that came with a windows 7 COA sticker, and I want to build a pc that can reuse this key. This laptop recently died and won't turn on, so I cant deactivate and use the key on another machine. How can I deactivate this key?

:)

Ikeeyigsys575, Feb 3, 2020
  2. uday1966 Win User

Revival of contacts

Please let me know where the contact list is saved and how it can be revived in the microsoft live.com account

uday1966, Feb 3, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Can I revive this pc key?

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Can I revive this pc key?

1. Can I revive this pc key? - Similar Threads - revive key

2. Hello all! Please help me out reviving my Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello all! Please help me out reviving my Windows 10 Home: Ok, thanks a lot in advance for spending time reading this. Let's get straight to the point........one day I rebooted my windows 10 and bang! I got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I tried everything I know and there is no way to have the machine booting to the desktop....
  3. Revive a dead CPU?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revive a dead CPU?: Is it possible to revive a dead CPU? There are no broken/bent pins. Physically it looks 100% but the motherboard's vrm cooked and sparked. Placing the old cpu into the new board it doesn't boot. Powers on but I can't even get into the bios. 139944
  4. External HDD dead/dying - potential revival/recovery/optimization?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    External HDD dead/dying - potential revival/recovery/optimization?: Hey! I've had this external HDD for close to a year, and to be fair I haven't been as careful with it as I should have been. The HDD has "died" on me two times earlier, this being my third time struggling with it. 99% of the time it won't be recognized or even start up, but...
  5. Reviving a great post " What a great Idea" Boot disk that scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reviving a great post " What a great Idea" Boot disk that scans: Antivirus Boot Disc There is this Great Post What a good idea - Windows 7 Help Forums And it is a good idea. It links to a web page that has a great article BUT.... "NOVEMBER 9, 2013, 6:40AM EDT" is nearly 7 years old I hope to revive this post and see what people are...
  6. Microsoft revives Power Toys program, makes it open source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft revives Power Toys program, makes it open source: Remember Power Toys? If you worked on PCs when Windows 95 or XP were en vogue, you may remember that Microsoft released a number of useful tools back then to extend the functionality of the Windows operating system. In 2006, we reviewed TweakUI, an official program by...
  7. No setting will stop requiring a password on reviving from Sleep or Hibernation. I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    No setting will stop requiring a password on reviving from Sleep or Hibernation. I have...: I have a PC with a new fresh Windows 10 after years of using it, 10 was acting wonky. Generally it was a good new clean Windows. It's got all the updates and maybe that's the issue. Seems everywhere I check for solutions on Google and Forums many settings, suggestions for...
  8. Reviving Old Website from Office 365?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reviving Old Website from Office 365?: I left employment from a church where we used Office 365 to create the church's website (FlintBC.org - flintbaptistchurch.sharepoint.com). The church has called me and says they want me to look into restoring their website but when trying to log back in to Office 365, things...
  9. removing a PUP called Driver Reviver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing a PUP called Driver Reviver: Hello to the forum - first post. have tried all the usual methods of removing a PUP called Driver Reviver - Revo Uninstaller Adw Cleaner - uninstall from control panel etc etc. waste of time - anybody had this problem. Would be glad of any help/advice. 38765
  10. "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE: Reviving an old thread from sevenforums with the intent on perfecting the process for Win10. here is the original thread link: https://www.sevenforums.com/customiz...ml#post1987294 I have replied to the original thread with the hope that someone may help me there, but...