Windows 10: Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

Discus and support Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know if I can run call of duty black ops on windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gandharv Saptashwa, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

I want to know if I can run call of duty black ops on windows 11

:)

Gandharv Saptashwa, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Thecount Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Lagging Sometimes

Hey, I'm new to Windows 10 - I'm a Mac user but my son wanted a windows computer so he's running Win10

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War running on Battle.net is lagging sometimes through the game at some intense gaming parts he's said and I've seen it glitching a bit. His wifi is getting 700mbps from a potential 1000 as we're on gigabit so it can't be that?

Someone said to check Ping and its around 11 so I suspect that's not the culprit

He's running an SSD (- Crucial CT500MX500SSD1 - 500GB SSD) so that should be fine?

So first off, this machine (not exactly sure what it is so I have looked opened the tower up and can see:

ASUS
    Prime A320M-K
    It has a GEFORCE GTX 1650 Graphics card, HDMI & DVI
    16GB Ram in one slot : AD4U2666716G19-SGN

can anyone see if this isn't right for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War running on Battle.net

Thecount, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Call of Duty Black ops

hi

Harveymarriott, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

Call of Duty Black ops

My Laptop model is DELL Inspiron 3542

4 GB RAM

64 - bits version

I installed call of duty black ops. when I click on the game icon then following message is show :

"It apperars that call of duty black ops did not quit properly the last time it ran.

Do you want to run the game in safe mode.

This is recomended for most people.

It will change your system settings but not your controls."

Please anwser me about this problem how to fix it.

MuhammadEatesaam Ahmad, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

1. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ? - Similar Threads - run call duty

2. Call of Duty World at War

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  3. Call of Duty World at War

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  4. Call of duty world at war runtime error

Call of duty world at war runtime error: when launching call of duty: world at war on pc I get the following error: Runtime error! Abnormal program termination.I have tried running in compatibility mode but nothing changes. Please help?...
  5. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?: I want to know if I can run call of duty black ops on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-call-of-duty-black-ops-or-call-of-duty/1953a53d-b824-4f4e-a1b2-cac70ee59f69
  6. Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues: I recently bought Call of Duty World at War on pc. And I’m not able to hear any audio in game. All the other audio works fine. However my pc is running windows 11 and when I tried to look up how to fix it all I could find was how to fix it on Windows 10. Would really...
  7. Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues

Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues: I recently bought Call of Duty World at War on pc. And I’m not able to hear any audio in game. All the other audio works fine. However my pc is running windows 11 and when I tried to look up how to fix it all I could find was how to fix it on Windows 10. Would really...
  8. trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone: I got on today to play warzone, but the problem here is that usually I click on the game and it loads it to battlenet which then launches it but today it didn't launch it when I clicked on the game and didn't launch battle.net when I press the game 3-4 times it flashes red on...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black Ops III: I Thought it would be better to post to a separate thread as to not fill the "What Games are you playing right now?" Thread with all these videos. This is to show how my system and similar systems might handle these games on the maximum setting and hopefully a game walk...
  10. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401