Windows 10: Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?

Discus and support Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All.. I wanted to delete certain unused files regarding a program from Windows explorer. I decided to run explorer from command line as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SydneyMascarenhas, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?

Hello All..

I wanted to delete certain unused files regarding a program from Windows explorer. I decided to run explorer from command line as an Administrator. So what I intend doing is searching for Cmd from Windows 10 taskbar right click, running it as an administrator and then at c:\windows\system32 running explorer by typing explorer.exe

Would it be the right way to run windows explorer as an administrator...? Kindly help...

Regards Sydney..

:)

SydneyMascarenhas, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?

1. Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator? - Similar Threads - Run Explorer exe

2. Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line: Is there a command line entry that will help check and repair drivers, and .dll's files. Or a way to have W10 (1909) repair/replace Only whats corrupt or missing? 148659
  3. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  4. How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...
  5. Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically: I have the following commands which need to be run in the command line: sc.exe config wuauserv start= disabled sc.exe stop wuauserv I want to create a file which, when launched, opens the command line, sends the above commands to the command line, and then closes the...
  6. How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?: The default mouse pointer scheme is just to darn small in Windows 10, at least on my Dell Inspiron. So I change it via the control panel, but some games won't work when the scheme is changed, so I'd like to be able to switch back and forth from the command line and create a...
  7. Can I turn off the UAC beep from the command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I turn off the UAC beep from the command line?: I am NOT asking about turning on/off UAC, just the beep. This can be manually configured through the UI [img] I'd like to do this via a script using a command line change. Seems like this MIGHT involve "control mmsys.cpl sounds" in some way but I have not sorted it...
  8. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a scheduled task via command line via command line: i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start. Is there a solution? Is the...
  9. Running Commands as an Administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Commands as an Administrator: I've just downloaded my Windows 10 upgrade and can't send mail through Outlook 13. On a forum I was told to run the sfc command but when I tried, I was told that I'm not an administrator. Mine is the only account on my PC, so surely I must be. Help please! 16164
  10. Can restore of Win 7 be started from command line ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can restore of Win 7 be started from command line ?: For some unknown reason I cannot any more navigate to Update panel from "Einstellungen" - it is blocked. I have to cancel the "Einstellungen" window by the task manager ! So in this moment I cant go forward nor backward any more: cant activate Win 10 neither start the...