Windows 10: Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily?

Discus and support Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm in the process of setting up a new PC, but my old PC is still alive and running Office 365 Personal. I want to install Office on the new computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Jim McClain, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily?

I'm in the process of setting up a new PC, but my old PC is still alive and running Office 365 Personal. I want to install Office on the new computer and get it configured before I stop using it on my old computer. Will I have a problem doing that? Can I enter any keys or activate Office on the new computer before I stop using Office on the old computer? I can probably make the complete switch and disable Office on the old computer within 24 hours, but I can't be positive.

Thanks,

Jim

:)

Jim McClain, Jun 26, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 26, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

newtekie1, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily?

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily?

1. Can I run Office 365 Personal on 2 computers temporarily? - Similar Threads - run Office 365

2. Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open: PLEASE HELP! I have 4 computers with office 365 . I have 5 computers total. I loaded up a 5th new computer and now 2 of my computers with windows 11 basically open to the desktop and I can NOT open any apps on 2 of my computers. This is just bizarre. My office 365 are bought...
  3. Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open: PLEASE HELP! I have 4 computers with office 365 . I have 5 computers total. I loaded up a 5th new computer and now 2 of my computers with windows 11 basically open to the desktop and I can NOT open any apps on 2 of my computers. This is just bizarre. My office 365 are bought...
  4. I have Office 16 installed, need to run Access 2010 temporarily

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I have Office 16 installed, need to run Access 2010 temporarily: I have Office 16 installed on Windows 10, need to run Access 2010 temporarily. I need to convert the format of an Access 97 MDB file to .ACCDB to be run by my Access 16. But to do that I can only make the conversion with Access 2007 or 2010. My current Access 16 doesn't...
  5. Office 365 not running after purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 not running after purchase: I purchased Office 365 on July 19. I just checked to see if it was running and was informed in Settings-my device that I'm still running Windows 10 home. Why is this...I done several restarts to make sure updates are current. How do I access 365??...
  6. Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choice between Business and personal 365 Office: I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive so I would prefer to stay on Office 365...
  7. Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription: Card expired so set up a new one and removed the old one. Now just looping on overdue subscription page - select Card (only one available) - Next button - appears to process - then redisplays same page! I only have the one account - although I did change the password...
  8. Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements: Since launching Office 365 to consumers, we have heard feedback from customers about the challenges in installing and using their office subscription across multiple devices. The first step in addressing this issue happened in October 2018, increasing a single user’s device...
  9. OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365: I have used Office 365 Home with OneDrive Personal on three pc's for a couple of years. Two weeks ago, my OneDrive stopped syncing on this Dell XPS 13 PC; it works on another XPS 13, however. When I attempt to sign in, the "Personal" choice is grayed out; when I check "work...
  10. New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home

in Windows 10 News
    New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home: With the growing presence and sophistication of online threats like viruses, ransomware, and phishing scams, it’s increasingly important to have the right protection and tools to help protect your devices, personal information, and files from being compromised. Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have 2 office 365 home accounts 1 for each computer how do I see all onedrive files on both computers

2. can you use office 365 on 2 computers at once