Windows 10: can I run qbasic in windows 10

Discus and support can I run qbasic in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can I run qbasic in windows 10 and can I downoload it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert Harradine, Jan 29, 2019.

1. can I run qbasic in windows 10

can I run qbasic in windows 10 and can I downoload it

:)

Robert Harradine, Jan 29, 2019

2. Fullscreen with QBASIC running WIndows 10.

Hi, sorry but I cannot find a solution to my query anywhere.

I have started using QBASIC again but this time with Windows 10.

When I open QB64 I can get a fullscreen in the work-area. But, when I run the program the actual run screen is only about a fourth the size of the work-area screen. Is there away I can enlarge this screen to fullscreen, to save what's left of my 80 yr old
    eyesight?

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Thanking you,

Maurie T in Western Australia.

MaurieThompson, Jan 29, 2019
  3. EdRegts Win User
    Fullscreen with QBASIC running WIndows 10.

I have the same problem. Returned to qbasic and ran some old programs to find the old graphics are tiny. I don't know if this helps but Alt. and Ent. will cycle through several magnifications of the output screen.

EdRegts, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

can I run qbasic in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

can I run qbasic in windows 10

1. can I run qbasic in windows 10 - Similar Threads - run qbasic

2. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  3. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  4. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  6. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  7. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  8. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  9. Run QBasic program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run QBasic program: I created a few structural programs using QB 4.5 & Qbx7.1 in window x, & Windows 7I want to run qbx 7.1 or qb4.5 in Windows 10 environment. DosBox failed. Any alternative?***Moved from Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other***...
  10. can I run Qbasic program on win 10 computer ?

can I run Qbasic program on win 10 computer ?: can I run Qbasic program on win 10 computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-qbasic-program-on-win-10-computer/36a37ee2-48d8-4c1e-998d-dfa55889e75b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run qbasic in windows 10

2. how to open qbasic in windows 10

3. run qbasic on windows 10

4. compile basic in windows 10,
  5. q basic program,
  6. runing gwbasc on windows 10,
  7. running qbasic on windows 10,
  8. run qbasic in windows 10,
  9. run qbasic,
  10. can i run a Qbasic on windows 10,
  11. using qbasic win 10