Windows 10: Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet?

Discus and support Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to update Windows 10, the system tells me i need to free up space. When I use the Disk Cleanup to delete the unnecessary files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephCronin2, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet?

Every time I try to update Windows 10, the system tells me i need to free up space. When I use the Disk Cleanup to delete the unnecessary files and try to update Windows 10, I get the same error message again and again.

:)

JosephCronin2, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

nuvision tablet mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issue with Nuvision tablet,
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. What is the version and
      build of you operating system? In the Search
      box, type winver to get this info.
    2. What is the Make and the model of the Device?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on computer before this issue occurred?
    4. Is this issue intermittent?

Usually we see this issue if there are issues with the input device drivers or if there are any issues with the hardware itself.

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers from the
    Nuvision Website
    and check.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet?

Nuvision Tablet won't turn on

Hi

You need to perform a factory reset on a Windows Nuvision tablet. In order to do this, you will need to connect a USB keyboard.

You will also need a USB OTG cable to do this so you can connect to your tablet's Micro USB port, then connect a USB thumb drive and reinstall Windows 10:

Amazon.com : USB OTG Cable

As explained at nuvisions web site:

http://www.nuvision.com/faq-1/

After you have those components, you will then need to go to another working computer, download, make a bootable copy of Windows 10, boot from it then perform a custom install.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet?

1. Can I run the latest version of Windows 10 on my Nuvision Tablet? - Similar Threads - run latest version

2. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  3. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  4. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  6. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  7. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  8. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  9. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  10. Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy

Windows 10 on my NUVISION Laptop/Tablet is extremely buggy: I recently bought a nuvision laptop/tablet that has windows 10 version 1803, and I honestly cannot deal with windows 10. I previously had a laptop with google, but it stopped working and I missed windows so I decided to switch back over, and I think I made a big mistake. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablts nuvicion instalacion windows 10

2. How to install Windows 10 on NuVision tablet

3. nuvision tablet windows 10 update