Windows 10: Can, I run Windows 11

Discus and support Can, I run Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I wana know can i run WINDOWS 11 on this system 1TB HHD and 128Gb NVME SSD Processor-AMD A6-9225 2core 3G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omkar sahu, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Can, I run Windows 11

Hello,I wana know can i run WINDOWS 11 on this system 1TB HHD and 128Gb NVME SSD Processor-AMD A6-9225 2core 3G

:)

Omkar sahu, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Can, I run Windows 11

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Can, I run Windows 11

1. Can, I run Windows 11 - Similar Threads - run

2. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  3. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  4. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  5. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  6. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0: I have just finished running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0.While running it said it had detected two potentially unsafe files, however when it finished the run it came back with the message "The scan completely successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other...
  8. Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0

Running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0: I have just finished running Microsoft Service Scanner 1.409.372.0.While running it said it had detected two potentially unsafe files, however when it finished the run it came back with the message "The scan completely successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other...
  9. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...
  10. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...