Windows 10: Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...

Discus and support Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I like making virtual machines witI h old operating systems like Ubuntu 7.1.2 or Windows 7 proffesional.And i wondered could i go to older operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sneedy1UPS, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...

I like making virtual machines witI h old operating systems like Ubuntu 7.1.2 or Windows 7 proffesional.And i wondered could i go to older operating systems like xp,windows 2000,windows me...

:)

Sneedy1UPS, Feb 17, 2024

2. how can i find a windows xp pro product key for a virtual machine (virtualbox)

So, when I tried to activate windows with the UNATTEND.txt, it did not work. if that's not working, how can I activate windows XP I use a virtual machine to test like a virus so that my computer will be safe and sometimes some viruses (NOT worms) need windows XP. But I of course can't, there are no iso files with the already filled product key. I know there is moded vers. but these viruses needs the ORIGINAL Windows XP

So Please make copies with a folder for keys with a name for example : PRODUCT_KEY with a .txt file witch says the key code.

thanks for reading!

Leo Walter1, Feb 17, 2024
  3. Teylord Win User
    Run Windows XP mode in virtual machine

Original title: Hyper-V / XP Mode Virtual

To whom it may concern;

I have Hyper-V up and running in Windows 10. I created a virtual machine easily enough.

I want to run Windows XP Mode in this virtual machine in order to run an old software.

I have downloaded Windows XP Mode.exe from Microsoft site.

I created an ISO file from this Windows XP Mode.exe file and used this in the setup manager of Hyper-V.

When I click on "Connect" I get the following message:

Can i run windows xp  and  2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI... 47bc47ab-2cd7-4886-ae8d-ac183f84e7da.png

Do I need to burn this file to a CD and use as a boot?

Teylord, Feb 17, 2024
  4. Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...

Windows XP Virtualization

I have since upgraded to Windows 10 and my old Windows XP computer is long gone, and I don't have the product key code or Windows XP CD for it anymore, but I still want to use XP on a virtual machine. Where can I buy a copy of the installation software
    and product key code so I can install it on my virtual machine software?

Anthony Vaiarella, Feb 17, 2024
Thema:

Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...

1. Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI... - Similar Threads - run 2000 without

2. Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i run windows xp and 2000 without a product key? i like making virtual machines witI...: I like making virtual machines witI h old operating systems like Ubuntu 7.1.2 or Windows 7 proffesional.And i wondered could i go to older operating systems like xp,windows 2000,windows me......
  3. Drivers for a XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for a XP virtual machine: I created a Windows XP virtual machine using the Hyper-V Manager on my Windows 11 Pro, activated it and installed the basic software codecs and some other utilities.However, I don't have any sound, can't connect to the internet I already set up a legacy adapter and can't...
  4. Drivers for a XP virtual machine

Drivers for a XP virtual machine: I created a Windows XP virtual machine using the Hyper-V Manager on my Windows 11 Pro, activated it and installed the basic software codecs and some other utilities.However, I don't have any sound, can't connect to the internet I already set up a legacy adapter and can't...
  5. how can i find a windows xp pro product key for a virtual machine virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i find a windows xp pro product key for a virtual machine virtualbox: So, when I tried to activate windows with the UNATTEND.txt, it did not work. if that's not working, how can I activate windows XP I use a virtual machine to test like a virus so that my computer will be safe and sometimes some viruses NOT worms need windows XP. But I of...
  6. how can i find a windows xp pro product key for a virtual machine virtualbox

how can i find a windows xp pro product key for a virtual machine virtualbox: So, when I tried to activate windows with the UNATTEND.txt, it did not work. if that's not working, how can I activate windows XP I use a virtual machine to test like a virus so that my computer will be safe and sometimes some viruses NOT worms need windows XP. But I of...
  7. Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine: I'm up to 3 attempts at installing an XP machine on Hyper V (Windows 10 Pro), and though I can get the machine to run, I cannot find the browser I installed. Using the Hyper V tutorial, I followed carefully the points of unblocking both WindowsXPMode_en-us.exe and Opera's...
  8. I want to make a virtual machine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to make a virtual machine.: Hi, I want to make a virtual machine in Windows 10. I have not made a virtual machine before and I don't know how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-make-a-virtual-machine/1a0d4a22-85b6-46a3-b038-b9ed7bea2a55
  9. using product keys on virtual machines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using product keys on virtual machines: If i use a windows 10 product key, how can i remove the key so that i can use it on another device, do i simply delete the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-product-keys-on-virtual-machines/d720704e-b31b-4507-8732-934e84cf205e
  10. Product Key and virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Product Key and virtual machine: I installed Windows 10 on VirtualBox on my Mac. When installing I entered the Product Key that I got when I purchased Windows 10. Now I am planning to use the same key elsewhere. Should I do something before I delete the virtual Windows 10 from VirtualBox? Thank you. 38972