Windows 10: Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

Discus and support Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 laptop?16g RAM512gb SDDi7 processorBUT it is a 7k version clock speed and wont let me upgrade to Win 11, which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by silver_cylon, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 laptop?16g RAM512gb SDDi7 processorBUT it is a 7k version clock speed and wont let me upgrade to Win 11, which i would have done,thank you.

:)

silver_cylon, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

USB devices no longer shutting down after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your CD ROM device. Refer these steps:

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

windows 10 USB Power

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Power Troubleshoot.

Refer these steps:

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

1. Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device? - Similar Threads - run WSA powerful

2. Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?: i3 processor, 8GB ram and 320GB HDD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-run-wsa-on-8gb-ram-i3-processor-and-320gb-hdd/82ac7295-9df1-498b-aa0e-50db3c7d1cd1
  3. Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?: i3 processor, 8GB ram and 320GB HDD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-run-wsa-on-8gb-ram-i3-processor-and-320gb-hdd/82ac7295-9df1-498b-aa0e-50db3c7d1cd1
  4. How can I open WSA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open WSA?: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-wsa/760e07cf-de80-4547-bb91-c96fb1c002b1
  5. How can I open WSA?

How can I open WSA?: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-wsa/760e07cf-de80-4547-bb91-c96fb1c002b1
  6. Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?: Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 laptop?16g RAM512gb SDDi7 processorBUT it is a 7k version clock speed and wont let me upgrade to Win 11, which i would have done,thank you....
  7. Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 device?: Can I run WSA on a powerful Windows 10 laptop?16g RAM512gb SDDi7 processorBUT it is a 7k version clock speed and wont let me upgrade to Win 11, which i would have done,thank you....
  8. What devices can properly run Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What devices can properly run Windows 10?: I have an old desktop I would like to update, but I am unsure if Windows 10 can properly work on it. It is a HP desktop from 2012 and I don't know if it has the capabilities to run Windows 10. I want to know if it can before I purchase a license to download Windows 10. It is...
  9. WSA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA: ADBWSA“”Hp-VWindowsWSA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85wsa%E6%97%B6%E5%87%BA%E7%8E%B0/61d69a49-19cf-4c3b-8fcc-2422eb1ae5b5
  10. How to always run WSA in background on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to always run WSA in background on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to run Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) in the background on Windows 11, then this article will guide you through the process. It is possible to always run Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 in the background so that you can open Android apps...