Windows 10: Can I save files to a recovery drive

Discus and support Can I save files to a recovery drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; W10I want to wipe all personal data and donate a laptop. The laptop has a D; drive containing the recovery? files. Can I save a wipe app to D: and wipe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RequiredUsername, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Can I save files to a recovery drive

W10I want to wipe all personal data and donate a laptop. The laptop has a D; drive containing the recovery? files. Can I save a wipe app to D: and wipe the C: drive before reinstalling?

:)

RequiredUsername, Feb 27, 2023

2. create a recovery drive

If the steps provided did not work, we suggest that you save your important files using an external hard drive and then perform a clean install.

After doing a clean install, you may create a recovery drive.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Feb 27, 2023
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Can I save files to a recovery drive

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Can I save files to a recovery drive

1. Can I save files to a recovery drive - Similar Threads - save files recovery

2. Can a single thumb drive hold 2 recovery drive files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a single thumb drive hold 2 recovery drive files?: Hi,I had made a recovery drive when I first set up my laptop and got everything I wanted running on a thumb drive with 64gb memory space. If I were to create a new recovery drive using the same thumb drive, would my old recovery files be deleted or would it be able to hold...
  3. Can a single thumb drive hold 2 recovery drive files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a single thumb drive hold 2 recovery drive files?: Hi,I had made a recovery drive when I first set up my laptop and got everything I wanted running on a thumb drive with 64gb memory space. If I were to create a new recovery drive using the same thumb drive, would my old recovery files be deleted or would it be able to hold...
  4. Can I save files to a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save files to a recovery drive: W10I want to wipe all personal data and donate a laptop. The laptop has a D; drive containing the recovery? files. Can I save a wipe app to D: and wipe the C: drive before reinstalling?...
  5. Can I save files to a recovery drive

Can I save files to a recovery drive: W10I want to wipe all personal data and donate a laptop. The laptop has a D; drive containing the recovery? files. Can I save a wipe app to D: and wipe the C: drive before reinstalling?...
  6. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  7. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  8. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can I create recovery drive on a hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create recovery drive on a hard drive: My primary drive on my desktop is an SSD, and I have an internal hard drive to backup my personal data. I also have an external hard drive. Two questions:First, can I create a recovery drive on either hard drive and not on a USB drive?Second, can I update the recovery drive...
  10. i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?: i'm working in the e:/ drive with a file & I can't seem to be able to Save it -- How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-file-in-the-e-how-can-i-save-this/fbae4541-e439-46db-b546-8a618f3f741f