Windows 10: can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

Discus and support can i save my windows 10 to iso file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wanna save my settings and registry and themes every thing to iso file so when i do a new windows from this iso file i won,t change anything .....is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 16, 2020.

1. can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

i wanna save my settings and registry and themes every thing to iso file so when i do a new windows from this iso file i won,t change anything .....is there,s any ways ?

:)

3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 16, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      can i save my windows 10 to iso file? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 16, 2020
  4. can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

1. can i save my windows 10 to iso file? - Similar Threads - save iso file

2. Can I retrieve the file saved in these situations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I retrieve the file saved in these situations?: Q1 If I insert my thumb drive and I download a file directly to my thumb drive save into my thumb drive (save as and selected removable thumb drive) and remove my thumb drive, is the file completely remove from my pc? Can I still retrieve the file? Q2 If I download a file...
  3. how can i open file for all my saved passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i open file for all my saved passwords.: how do i get my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-file-for-all-my-saved-passwords/bc25df76-10ff-4abf-8337-816c4172e788"
  4. Can I customize the ISO file icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I customize the ISO file icon?: Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a possibility? 149497
  5. Window 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 ISO file: How do you create an Windows 10 ISO file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-iso-file/0c283c34-5954-4992-bfcb-13f42ef430c8"
  6. If I update Windows 10 by downloading and installing the ISO files will my saved games be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I update Windows 10 by downloading and installing the ISO files will my saved games be...: I am talking mainly of steam saved games but they all matter. A few weeks ago Windows 10 started to refuse to detect and download updates and it is bothering me every 15 minutes or so with a message box that says Windows is not up to date and its annoying af....
  7. Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File

Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File: Hy man! How are you? I hope all is going well. Will anyone tell me where I can download Windows 10 Lean ISO File? Because I have very slow pc. Now Windows 10 official version hang every time whenever I run a huge program. So, That's way am going to installing windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 iso file

Windows 10 iso file: I have just purchased Windows 10 Home edition(iso file) to go with Parallels Desktop 13. If I ever decide to go with BootCamp, just how can I use my iso file?...
  9. How can I make ISO for my windows 10 upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make ISO for my windows 10 upgrade ?: How can I make ISO for my windows 10 upgrade ? *Smile 9246
  10. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date): I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains the anniversary updat (at least). Thank you. 72720