Windows 10: can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

Discus and support can i save my windows 10 to iso file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wanna save my settings and registry and themes every thing to iso file so when i do a new windows from this iso file i won,t change anything .....is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 16, 2020.

1. can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

i wanna save my settings and registry and themes every thing to iso file so when i do a new windows from this iso file i won,t change anything .....is there,s any ways ?

:)

3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 16, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      can i save my windows 10 to iso file? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 16, 2020
  4. can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

can i save my windows 10 to iso file?

1. can i save my windows 10 to iso file? - Similar Threads - save iso file

2. Can I reinstall Windows 10 from USB and save my files?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I reinstall Windows 10 from USB and save my files?: After latest windows update I’m prompted to reset PIN by logging into MS account with email and password. I am asked to but cannot receive verification code because backup email address no longer exists! I have tried all advanced troubleshooting options but cannot proceed as...
  3. Can I reinstall Windows 10 from USB and save my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall Windows 10 from USB and save my files?: After latest windows update I’m prompted to reset PIN by logging into MS account with email and password. I am asked to but cannot receive verification code because backup email address no longer exists! I have tried all advanced troubleshooting options but cannot proceed as...
  4. Can I reinstall Windows 10 from USB and save my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  6. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  7. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  9. Can I customize the ISO file icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I customize the ISO file icon?: Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a possibility? 149497
  10. If I update Windows 10 by downloading and installing the ISO files will my saved games be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I update Windows 10 by downloading and installing the ISO files will my saved games be...: I am talking mainly of steam saved games but they all matter. A few weeks ago Windows 10 started to refuse to detect and download updates and it is bothering me every 15 minutes or so with a message box that says Windows is not up to date and its annoying af....