Windows 10: Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?

Discus and support Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Adding many screenshots to my flaschards program, but I want to save screen clips of the textbook as JPG to reduce amount of memory the deck uses up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chem_daddy, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?

Adding many screenshots to my flaschards program, but I want to save screen clips of the textbook as JPG to reduce amount of memory the deck uses up.

Snipper is only copying and letting me paste as png. Windows + PrntScrn saves it into my screenshots default as PNG. If I can get around "paste into paint and then save as JPEG" that would be awesome and really streamline this process and save me a lot of time.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/chem_daddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chem_daddy, Dec 11, 2020

2. OneNote Clipper (Windows 10 app) - cannot sign in

Hi,

We have noticed that the post has been inactive for quite some time. We'd like to verify if you're still having issues with your
    OneNote Web Clipper. If so, we'd like to know if there were any changes made in your settings prior to this. Also, can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In addition, you may also check the links below for more information regarding
    OneNote Web Clipper
    :

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

Source: OneNote Clipper 2.0—introducing a more powerful and intelligent web clipping tool - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  4. MeGiveUp Win User

Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?

Photos: Try Saving a copy instead

I have been using Photos App to edit my photos and then during one session, when I tried to save my edits, I got the message "Try saving a copy instead". So, I clicked the "Save a Copy" button and it still gave me the same error.

It is strange that I just edited and able to save a couple of pictures before I got that error.

I checked my permissions and I have full control.

MeGiveUp, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?

1. Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance? - Similar Threads - save screen clipper

2. Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?: Heres my laptop's info - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-improve-my-laptops-graphics-by-any-chance/450d54a9-f29f-4f1f-884d-919feac16324
  3. I CAN NOT OPEN .JPJ OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CAN NOT OPEN .JPJ OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO: I CAN NOT OPEN .JPG OR .JPEG OR ANY PHOTO IN MY COMPUTER WHICH IS INSTALLED WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PROFFESSIONAL V20H2 OPERATING SYSTEMNeed help in this regards...
  4. Can PNG, GIFs open JPEG in Win 10 with nothing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can PNG, GIFs open JPEG in Win 10 with nothing?: Have Windows 10. had a folder with subfolders and PNG's JPEG's and GIF's with Shift - Remove deleted completely. I was able to restore the folder with the subfolders with EasUs Data Recovery Wizard and load it on my USB-Intenso memory stick. Afterwards I loaded the folder...
  5. I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...: submitted by /u/miki772 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fua7tf/i_cropped_very_important_image_and_clicked_save/
  6. I can't save images as png, jpeg, gif, etc, just all files or "Sketchbook Jpeg"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't save images as png, jpeg, gif, etc, just all files or "Sketchbook Jpeg": I can't figure out how this happened, but as of lately when I've been trying to save images from the internet I'm only give two options and not several as how I want to save an imagine, those two options being "Sketchbook Jpeg Image File" or "All Files". I'm sure this is...
  7. jpeg instead of png format

in Windows 10 Customization
    jpeg instead of png format: I'm using Windows 10 Home on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. When I take snapshots they download as PNG formt which cannot open. How do I get it in a JPEG format without taking a pic of it with Paint?...
  8. Chaging a PNG format to a JPEG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chaging a PNG format to a JPEG: Am having trouble using Paint 3D in Windows 10 on my computer to change a PNG photo format to a JPEG. It will only save in a 2D JPEG format and the website I am using to upload a Photo to use on my 2019 Personal Diary will not recognise the format. When I have searched as to...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen Images: Saving as jpeg/png

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Images: Saving as jpeg/png: Good morning. I've located the Windows Lock Screen images, copied them to a Pictures photo and tried renaming them with a jpeg/png extension. But 8 out of the first 10 have an error when I try to open them in irfanview . . . . Should I assume that these aren't Lock Screen...
  10. Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg: Not sure if this is a windows problem or not but I've tried everything with my browsers to resolve this. Whenever i save an image in firefox and chrome the save file type is greyed out and the images are always saved as jpeg instead of the native jpg and my embroidery...