Windows 10: Can I save windows state when restart

Discus and support Can I save windows state when restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello What I want is when I shutdown or restart my system I want everything that was running before the restart to be saved and when I start my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by خالد (434105057), Jun 27, 2019.

1. Can I save windows state when restart

Hello

What I want is when I shutdown or restart my system

I want everything that was running before the restart to be saved and when I start my system I return to the same point before the restart

Is this feature available?

:)

خالد (434105057), Jun 27, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 27, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can I save windows state when restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Can I save windows state when restart

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Can I save windows state when restart

1. Can I save windows state when restart - Similar Threads - save state restart

2. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesn’t save anything when restart: HelloI have a problem.My laptop reverts back all the things I've done like creating folders, removing files, removed softwares, downloaded files, browser history and tabs and etc after restart.Meanwhile i got blue screen when copying files.I thought it might be my SSD drive...
  3. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn’t save anything when restart: HelloI have a problem.My laptop reverts back all the things I've done like creating folders, removing files, removed softwares, downloaded files, browser history and tabs and etc after restart.Meanwhile i got blue screen when copying files.I thought it might be my SSD drive...
  4. Windows doesn’t save anything when restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state: Hi, I recently updated to windows 11, and every time I hit reset my pc goes to default mode, I don't know why this is happening.It dosen't get this way when I turn the computer on and off ; only for the "reset" button. Every config that I previously do is setted by default....
  6. When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state

When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state: Hi, I recently updated to windows 11, and every time I hit reset my pc goes to default mode, I don't know why this is happening.It dosen't get this way when I turn the computer on and off ; only for the "reset" button. Every config that I previously do is setted by default....
  7. Windows Explorer Restart State in Windows 11

Windows Explorer Restart State in Windows 11: Hi,Have you encounter this issue with Windows Explorer in Windows 11. While copying files, I noticed that its copying speed keeps on going down to 0mbs. I checked the Task Manager to get some hint on what is going on. I found that Windows Explorer status is Restart. So I...
  8. PC restarts when Minimum Processor State is 5%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restarts when Minimum Processor State is 5%: Hi,My pc started getting random restarts recently and then i found a article to reduce the Minimum Processor State to 5%. Then after diong that pc got into blue screen.and after restart it getting into blue screen after 3 mins.Then i restared to Safe Mode and chage the power...
  9. Restore to a default state on restart?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restore to a default state on restart?: Not sure if this software still exists but back in the day of Windows XP my school had a system where every time you rebooted the computer it reverted to a default stateim guessing an image. It was so fast it only took a few minutes for the computer to start up. I think the...
  10. Save state between reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Save state between reboots: Hi all, my laptop runs Windows 10 Pro and I use multiple workspaces (or desktops). I use one for most things, a second one for a course I'm taking on becoming a front-end web developer, and a third one for a eBook I'm going through on programming/machine learning. The second...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop0 windows from saving windows when restarting

2. saving windows on restart

3. windows save state across restart