Windows 10: Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?

Discus and support Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisWren146, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?

Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?

:)

ChrisWren146, Dec 10, 2020
  2. molnart Win User

HP LaserJet 1020 - Worth to buy?

Hi,

i need a home printer to print ad-hoc stuff, letters, documents for reading etc. A black and white laser printer would be my choice. I dont need anything special (altough a network interface would come in handy), and the printer load is also expected to be rather low.
    Now i have a good opportunity to buy a slighly used HP LaserJet 1020. Is this

printer any good? Recently these el chiepo hp devices seem to be rather problematic. We have the exact same model at the office, so far is not having any problems, but considering the fact that is is an used device, are there any defects which are the 1020s prone to and i should be aware of?

Thanks

molnart, Dec 10, 2020
  3. HP LASERJET 1020

Hi,

I have been using HP LaserJet 1020 for years and I used it with win 10 with no problems. Suddenly my computer does not see it. I spent hours trying to fix it with no success. HELP.

MohammadAshkanani, Dec 10, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

HP LaserJet 1020

The last software and driver for your printer was published more than 4 years ago, on February 9, 2016 and is available from the HP website here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-1020-printer-series/439423

On the same page you can download HP's Print and Scan Doctor.

The same page has several videos explaining how to setup your printer.

Here is HP's own Community Forum:

Home - HP Support Community

Printers can go 'offline' (lose their network connection) for many reasons, most of which are unrelated to Windows. HP is in the best position to help you.

BulldogXX, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020? - Similar Threads - scan using Laserjet

2. Cannot scan from HP LaserJet M479fdn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot scan from HP LaserJet M479fdn: I purchased a new notebook with Windows 11 installed and I cannot scan a document from my HP Laser Jet M479fdn to the computer using a USB cable. It does not recognize that the cable is connected.I tried troubleshooting but still unable to scan. I can print from the computer...
  3. Cannot scan from HP LaserJet M479fdn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot scan from HP LaserJet M479fdn: I purchased a new notebook with Windows 11 installed and I cannot scan a document from my HP Laser Jet M479fdn to the computer using a USB cable. It does not recognize that the cable is connected.I tried troubleshooting but still unable to scan. I can print from the computer...
  4. HP color laserjet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP color laserjet: Am trying to re-install my HP color laserjet pro M252dw with no success. Comp w/n find printer using wireless connection. Any help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-color-laserjet/d90ea010-ac54-431b-9c76-f73389e30da8
  5. HP LaserJet 1020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LaserJet 1020: Dear all My HP LaserJet 1020 worked until last night on my Windows 10 device without problem. This morning, Windows is just no recognising it and says device offline even though there is only one USB port to be used. So basically no changes since yesterday or did the system...
  6. HP LASERJET 1020

HP LASERJET 1020: Hi, I have been using HP LaserJet 1020 for years and I used it with win 10 with no problems. Suddenly my computer does not see it. I spent hours trying to fix it with no success. HELP....
  7. Using an HP LaserJet 5M with Windows 10

Using an HP LaserJet 5M with Windows 10: I have an HP LaserJet 5M printer from a number of years ago, and I attached it to a new Dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series. When I print a test page, only black stripes print. When I try to print something from the laptop, the same black stripes print. When I run...
  8. HP LaserJet P1102

HP LaserJet P1102: Hi. I have problem with printer after updating my system to windows 10 from 7. When i downloaded drivers from official web-site and installed them, my PC don`t see them. I triedto delete and download again(I deleted from device manager "HP EWS" and reboot device...
  9. HP LJ-1020 won't install

HP LJ-1020 won't install: When I connect my USB cord, the printer shows in the "Unspecified" devices, rather than the "Printers" I downloaded HP latest package from August 2015. I also tried my original CD. Both don't recognize my LJ-1020 as a printer and won't complete installation. I also...
  10. HP Laser Jet 1020 / 10.0.10240

HP Laser Jet 1020 / 10.0.10240: The drivers of my printer were correctly install when I turn it ON yesterday. It's the first time since 10074 that automatic installation occurs. 8904