Windows 10: can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

Discus and support can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Sep 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks. E.g. control panel i change mouse sensitivity, chan i see in some log this change for example ???

:)

empleat, Sep 13, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Ruizell Rey Win User

New problem with File History!

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, I would like to ask few information:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Were there any recent changes that happened on your computer?
    • Are you receiving any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?

You may also go to File History logs to check if there are any Warnings or Errors. To check logs, follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on File History.
    • On the left hand side, click on Advanced Settings.
    • In the Advanced Settings page, click on Open File History event logs to view recent events or errors.
    • Check if there are any Warnings or Errors showing.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs - Similar Threads - somewhere history changes

2. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: I've been trying to reset my laptop MANY times, but it'll always tell me this "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made", I really need to reset my laptop. Any solutions out there? I watched YouTube, searched for articles regarding it, but none seemed to...
  3. How can I configurate a Diapositive already made.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I configurate a Diapositive already made.: How can I configurate a diapositve allready made? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-configurate-a-diapositive-already-made/2e41dde6-b39e-48fc-a1ca-a5235cc712ca
  4. How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see just PC games on Windows Store?: As title says. I'm not able to "isolate" just PC games in Windows Store (the icon on taskbar). And I can't find Gears of War, Rise of the Tomb Raider, etc.. 42026
  5. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?: Hello Hello Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol* Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding...
  6. New PC, Can not see shared drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC, Can not see shared drive: Hi all Got a brand new PC with windows 10 Home premium. Setting it up I wanted to map my WD shared drive in the office. I can not even see the drive let alone map it. I have tried all sorts, switched on f&p sharing via elevated command prompt, enabled it in the network...
  7. Can I change the name of a PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I change the name of a PC: Hi I have four PCs on my home network, all show up as a number, I guess it is the digital identifier of the machine but it is difficult to remember which is which. Can I right click/rename the link that shows up so I know which PC I am working on? Appreciate any...
  8. How can I see the process that brings my PC to a crawl?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I see the process that brings my PC to a crawl?: I'm coming here with the hope that I'll get this Windows problem solved, since I turned the internet up and down searching for a solution and it was all useless. There are times when my PC is unsuable due to 80-99% CPU (some rare times Disk usage). Task Manager shows this...
  9. HELP ME made changes and PC will not boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP ME made changes and PC will not boot: First I found an option in the BIOS which said ultrafast boot, was set to normal.. thoughts thats a good idea si chose that... then looking to improve the performance found an option to,unlock the cpu cores, which i did, now when Imreboot imget the mesage " reboot...
  10. There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.: I was running Windows 7 and upgraded my pc to windows 10. I wanted to do a clean reset and remove everything from the pc. When I go to Settings>Update and Security>Recovery>Get Started>Remove Everything, I seem to always end up with the error message: There was a problem...