Windows 10: can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

Discus and support can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Sep 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks. E.g. control panel i change mouse sensitivity, chan i see in some log this change for example ???

:)

empleat, Sep 13, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Sep 13, 2018
  4. can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

New problem with File History!

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, I would like to ask few information:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Were there any recent changes that happened on your computer?
    • Are you receiving any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?

You may also go to File History logs to check if there are any Warnings or Errors. To check logs, follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on File History.
    • On the left hand side, click on Advanced Settings.
    • In the Advanced Settings page, click on Open File History event logs to view recent events or errors.
    • Check if there are any Warnings or Errors showing.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

1. can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs - Similar Threads - somewhere history changes

2. I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.: I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permanently moved to somewhere. please send me answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  3. I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.: I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permanently moved to somewhere. please send me answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  4. No changes were made in my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No changes were made in my PC: I cant reset my PC. I need it clean. I already made a back up for this and I want to do reset. I tried both options in settings and windows environment and I cant proceed since I keep getting interrupted saying there is a problem....
  5. I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...: I made the mistake of deleting the new file history that my computer made because I thought it would overwrite the one on my USB drive. Then bunking it up more and eventually trying other fixes online and just doing another fresh install, it still is absolutely messed up....
  6. I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...: I made the mistake of deleting the new file history that my computer made because I thought it would overwrite the one on my USB drive. Then bunking it up more and eventually trying other fixes online and just doing another fresh install, it still is absolutely messed up....
  7. I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can a shortcut be made to log in with a password or not log in with it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can a shortcut be made to log in with a password or not log in with it?: Let me explain. I already set then computer, after a fresh install, to boot or reboot without the lock screen. I was thinking of by passing the log in screen as well. I also have on my desktop a shortcut for shutting it down and one for rebooting. Next weekend I will have a...
  9. Undoing changes made to your pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your pc: So no clue my pc was update it just chose to update and without knowing I wanted to move location unplugged and now this is happening. I can't figure out how to boot in advance or safe. Powering off 3 time no work. I can go into bios but I don't have a another boot file/usb...
  10. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?: Hello Hello Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol* Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding...