Windows 10: Can I Select all in Copy clipboard?

Discus and support Can I Select all in Copy clipboard? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to use the WIN+V to copy various text in a multipage document and then paste all in a new document. Is there a way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ms. Zuri, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Ms. Zuri Win User

Can I Select all in Copy clipboard?

I want to use the WIN+V to copy various text in a multipage document and then paste all in a new document. Is there a way to do this?

:)

Ms. Zuri, Jun 23, 2020

2. copy and paste

Windows standard works in most places:

Select first item in a list (one click)

For contiguous list selection:

Hold the Shift key down, click on the last item in a list

For non-contiguous list selection:

Hold the Ctrl key down, click on each item you want to save

With selected items shown, simply hold the Ctrl key down and press the c key

These steps will save what you have selected to the Windows clipboard

You can then paste what is on the clipboard (not-selectively) in most places by simply placing the cursor where you want the copy to be, then hold down the Ctrl key and press v

Canadian Tech, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

The clipboard is NOT a file. It holds its data in memory.

The clipboard data does survive a hibernation.

You could easily answer the question yourself like so:

1. Press PrtSc
    2. Hibernate
    3. Return from hibernation
    4. Open Word
    5. Press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard's contents.

Frederik Long, Jun 23, 2020
  4. JF1337 Win User

Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I Select all in Copy clipboard? - Similar Threads - Select Copy clipboard

2. Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text I'm writing a book and need to do quite a lot of copy and paste !!!...
  3. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  4. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  5. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  7. Copy a doc to clipboard.

Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  8. Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?: hi, can someone say a way to view everything that has been copied to the clipboard? Sometimes I copy one thing, then another, and find out that the first thing is the one that is needed, and feel lost. Please tell me how to...
  9. select text copy it then paste it off clipboard? on paint not paint 3D

select text copy it then paste it off clipboard? on paint not paint 3D: trying to select a text, copy it, then paste it,. but it wont let me drag it to where I need it to go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-text-copy-it-then-paste-it-off-clipboard-on/9d247a5d-287d-4e3f-9bbf-bb43e7410fab
  10. Do this for all conflicts with Copy and Replace - If I select Don't Copy Duplicate NO files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do this for all conflicts with Copy and Replace - If I select Don't Copy Duplicate NO files...: Weird thing - Running Win 10 latest vers. on an HP EliteOne G5 AIO. When I try to copy ANY files from ANY folder to a different folder they copy fine but if even one file is already in there and the Copy File dialogue box comes up that asks "Copy and Replace" or "Dont Copy"...