Windows 10: Can I sell a redeem code?

Discus and support Can I sell a redeem code? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought a new gaming PC. I got an RTX 2060 and I got Call Of Duty Modern Warefare for free when i got the PC. But im under 18 so I am not allowed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielDan_233, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Can I sell a redeem code?

So I bought a new gaming PC. I got an RTX 2060 and I got Call Of Duty Modern Warefare for free when i got the PC. But im under 18 so I am not allowed to play it. Can I sell the redeem code on Ebay or something? Or is that illegal? Because the price for it right now is 45 and im planning to sell it for 40.

:)

DanielDan_233, Dec 24, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Can I sell a redeem code?

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Can I sell a redeem code?

1. Can I sell a redeem code? - Similar Threads - sell redeem code

2. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  3. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  4. Can I sell it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sell it?: I have windows 11 pro 64Bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI dvd. I don't plan to use it. so can I sell it. I am in india. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-it/32d39622-7a8c-4319-a433-db117d64d492
  5. Can I sell it?

Can I sell it?: I have windows 11 pro 64Bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP OEI dvd. I don't plan to use it. so can I sell it. I am in india. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-it/32d39622-7a8c-4319-a433-db117d64d492
  6. redeem a code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    redeem a code: How do I get a code to redeem in microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-a-code/b50e262b-4e81-4a6f-9b66-a52af4807f03
  7. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  8. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  9. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....