Windows 10: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Discus and support Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkPotterr, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you

:)

MarkPotterr, Jan 20, 2019

2. Sending 3D created files as an email attachment

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually, the 3D files saved from Mixed reality viewer or Paint 3D will be saved in the folder 3D Objects on the PC.

Since you want to send the 3D file that you created as an email attachment, you can do it by going to the email app you are using and attach the file by locating the 3D objects folder. Follow the steps to locate the 3D objects folder while attaching
    the 3D file.

1. Click on the Attachment option on the email app.
    2. Now on the attachment window locate This PC on the left hand side pane.
    3. The 3D Objects folder will be under Folders on the right hand side pane.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 20, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

1. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? - Similar Threads - send files email

2. can not attach photo files to email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not attach photo files to email: Trying to attach my photo file to email but with no luck. Went through different type of email accounts but still wont attach. Also, when trying to attach via direct email address through picture files nothing works, it will not let me type in address and none of the proper...
  3. can't send emails with attachments

can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  4. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  5. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  6. Can Not Attach a File to Email

Can Not Attach a File to Email: I composed a new e-mail and want to attach a file to send. The file will not attach. I read the instructions which I copied and attempted to paste here but that won't even work. Why is copy/cut paste not working along with not attaching files not working?...
  7. I can not send emails

I can not send emails: Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109...
  8. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  9. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  10. attaching files to email

in Browsers and Email
    attaching files to email: I have lost the ability to right click on a photo and choose to send it to an email address. The process starts correctly but Outlook doesn't open a new email as it used to. I could do this previously, went on holiday, came back and could no longer do it. so I don't see that...