Windows 10: Can I send files using Phone Link?

Discus and support Can I send files using Phone Link? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cShane, Aug 29, 2022.

1. cShane Win User

Can I send files using Phone Link?

Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane.

:)

cShane, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Aera Rua Win User

Link to Android Phone Problem

Hi,

Linking your device to your PC using any kind of connection should not be an issue. What we are seeing here is how Wi-Fi differ your connection when sending files. To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are you transferring a file from your phone to your PC?
    • When you send something to your phone using Wi-Fi, is there a certain app that you are using?

To make sure that your phone is properly linked to your PC, you may check and follow the steps in this

article
    . There are also similar troubleshooting steps that you can follow in the article if you are getting an error message.

We’ll be looking forward for your responses.

Aera Rua, Aug 29, 2022
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 29, 2022
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I send files using Phone Link? - Similar Threads - send files using

2. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  3. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  4. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.: When I use Phone Link on my PC to send photos along with my text, I can only send 2 photos, no matter how small I make the photos before I attach them. How can I send more than 2 photos?...
  5. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.: When I use Phone Link on my PC to send photos along with my text, I can only send 2 photos, no matter how small I make the photos before I attach them. How can I send more than 2 photos?...
  6. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Using 2 Phones: Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really...
  7. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

Phone Link Using 2 Phones: Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really...
  8. Can I send files using Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  9. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?: I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found....
  10. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?: I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found....