Windows 10: Can I set 5 on the number pad to down?

Discus and support Can I set 5 on the number pad to down? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I set 5 on the number pad to down? I think there is something about changing keys on your keyboard, but ideally if I could set it to mean down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaoSun, Nov 27, 2019.

1. HaoSun Win User

Can I set 5 on the number pad to down?

Can I set 5 on the number pad to down? I think there is something about changing keys on your keyboard, but ideally if I could set it to mean down while also keeping the 5 feature that would be great.

:)

HaoSun, Nov 27, 2019

2. Number pad

Hi Ermiad1707,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that your number pad has been disabled and you would like to enable it when you start Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

• When you say "how can I enable it to be on when I start windows 10", do you mean it's not enabled while logging in to your profile?
    • Have you configured your profile to be logged-in with Pin instead of password?
    • Does the numpad works fine after login?

If it’s the PIN that you’re talking about, I would suggest you to try the following steps:

1) Click on Start

2) Click on Settings

3) Click on Accounts

4) Click on Sign-in option

5) Under “PIN” option, click “ADD” and enter the PIN you would like to use as a password when you start Windows 10.

If not, Please provide us with a few more details.

Let us know the results. Hope this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

Ankit Kumar

Ankit Rajput, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I set 5 on the number pad to down? - Similar Threads - set number pad

2. Microsoft number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  3. Microsoft number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  4. Number Pad Keys Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Pad Keys Clicking: Today, seemingly out of nowhere possibly relating to a recent update?, the keys on the number pad of my CyberPower USB keyboard and only the number pad keys have started making a clicking sound that appears to originate from the speaker of my monitor. While I don't use the...
  5. Odd number pad behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Odd number pad behaviour: Hello! Something odd has happened with my number pad over the last couple of weeks. I have the num lock on and this works for the numbers, but I cannot enter the plus, multiply or divide symbols without pressing shift at the same time. The minus symbol works okay. I have...
  6. Microsoft Number Pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Number Pad: Hi there,I purchased my microsoft number pad less than a month ago and have been experiencing issues with this product since purchase date.I can always technically connect to my laptop, however, it doesn't actually work when I press the keys. Sometimes I can get it to work if...
  7. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....
  8. Keyboard Number pad "5" works in BIOS, but not in Windows

Keyboard Number pad "5" works in BIOS, but not in Windows: this is a weird issue, my number pad "5" does not work in windows, Number Lock is on, but the key refuses to work in Windows. Whats interesting is, it works in BIOS. im at a loss of why it would work in BIOS, but not Windows. THINGS DONE ALREADY: uninstalled and...
  9. Number pad on keyboard

Number pad on keyboard: I have just switched from an older Samsung laptop to an Asus VivoBook. When it arrived I found that the Zero and the Period/Decimal point are reversed. Since I started out in Accounting many many years ago I am having difficulty with this change. All my life the Zero has...
  10. number pad

in Windows 10 Support
    number pad: don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it 3592