Windows 10: Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

Discus and support Can I set reminders on my sticky notes? in Cortana to solve the problem; I see some people have been able to set reminders on their sticky notes by just typing out the date and time in the note itself. I just made sure to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Sydney Reichhold, May 21, 2024.

1. Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

I see some people have been able to set reminders on their sticky notes by just typing out the date and time in the note itself. I just made sure to update to the latest version, but I'm still unable to set reminders. Any suggestions?

:)

Sydney Reichhold, May 21, 2024
  2. Micah Bat Win User

sticky notes

Hi Gary,

To better assist you regarding your concern, can you tell us what are you trying to do with your sticky notes? Are you trying to add a reminder to an open sticky note? If so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes
    • Write a note
    • Indicate the time and date you want Cortana to remind you. (ex. October 14, 2014 3:15 AM)
    • After doing so, the text of date and time will be color Blue. Click the
      date and time
    • Click Add Reminder
    • Customize your reminder and then, click Remind.

By then, Cortana will now save your reminder.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 21, 2024
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, May 21, 2024
  4. Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

New features of Sticky Notes are not available

Hi Clayto,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

What is the device that you are using?

Are you getting any error message upon creating Sticky notes?

The Windows Ink feature is available for devices that have Touchscreen capability. The sticky note is just a feature of Windows Ink. For you to enable Cortana insight on your Sticky note, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the

Can I set reminders on my sticky notes? 955c99e0-f284-4274-b419-539b0bb60871.png
      Menu button.
    • Select Settings icon.
    • Turn on enable insight.

Once setup is done, you can now use the Cortana insight for Sticky note. everything you type or write on your Sticky note will be recognized by Cortana. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Sticky note.
    • Write or type a reminder.
    • Click on the Blue text.
    • Click Add a Reminder.

Can I set reminders on my sticky notes? fc9d1eb3-f577-4d34-a0b6-110ee7cc9e3d.png
    • Set up some details such as Time, Date and how many times would you like to be reminded.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

1. Can I set reminders on my sticky notes? - Similar Threads - set reminders sticky

2. Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?: I see some people have been able to set reminders on their sticky notes by just typing out the date and time in the note itself. I just made sure to update to the latest version, but I'm still unable to set reminders. Any suggestions?...
  3. Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I set reminders on my sticky notes?: I see some people have been able to set reminders on their sticky notes by just typing out the date and time in the note itself. I just made sure to update to the latest version, but I'm still unable to set reminders. Any suggestions?...
  4. STICKY NOTES MENU "SETTING" MISSING

STICKY NOTES MENU "SETTING" MISSING: 1. The button with three dots is missing settings button. The settings button on my "sticky note" is gone. 2. I cannot resize the font.3. I have done ctrl+shift+> Does Not Work ON WIN 10. I just want to make the font bigger! WIN10 took that away!4. I even tried to copy & past...
  5. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  6. can sticky note be hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can sticky note be hacked?: a few days ago I woke up and my computer had no background all black clock was missing , so I shut down and restarted.. when it loaded back in sticky notes looked different so I closed it and reopened it , nothing .. I looked closer at the note and there was this wrote on the...
  7. Sticky Notes Reminders - Date/Day/Time not matching from note

in Cortana
    Sticky Notes Reminders - Date/Day/Time not matching from note: Hey all, Not sure when this was lost but I remember using Sticky Notes to set reminders. They would work as expected for example: In Sticky Notes type: Thursday 10am ............ The Thursday 10am would change colour and on clicking it, would open a reminder with the...
  8. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  9. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  10. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...