Windows 10: can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now

Discus and support can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to set up a wired doubleshock 4 to play on playstation now. how do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kristiegentile, Feb 28, 2019.

1. can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now

trying to set up a wired doubleshock 4 to play on playstation now. how do I do this?

:)

kristiegentile, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Playstation connection to Windows 10

Hi Dean,

Refer the steps below to run a Home group troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on “Network and Internet”,

• Select “Home Group”.‌ (You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice)

• Click on “Next”, and then follow the instructions on your screen.

As you have mentioned that you are able to share files and folder to other computers as well as Play station 3 provided in a default folder. I would suggest you to be in touch with Play station support.

Refer:
    PlayStation support.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now

1. can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now - Similar Threads - set wired doubleshock

2. Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...: cant upload the image but it says Minecraft for windows in the edition bar in the play button area it says not playable on this device and needs to played on a playable laptop so i did the same on a windows laptop and it says buy now when compared to my apple laptop which...
  3. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  4. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  5. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?: Hello all! I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the demo to convert my old worlds to the new one, is it possible to copy maps from Playstation 4 to Windows 10 Edition? Thanks in...
  7. Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?: Hello, I don't have PS 4 and I got PS Now for my PC. Now I wanted to play Until Dawn, but the gamepad from my controller doesn't work. I have a PS4 controller from Nacon. All the other buttons work, except the touchpad apparently not. Do I have to adjust anything?...
  8. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playstation 4 controller mic and sound: Is there any way to plug your headset into the ps4 controller, and have the headset work? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-4-controller-mic-and-sound/778f3edc-54ad-4459-b76e-0b665aa026e2
  9. set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam: i downloaded 3 old tomb raider games, 1 2 and 3, the first one seems to be going well with my generic controller which is a unofficial playstation one but with the other 2 games, it doesn't work, is there any suggestions to this?...
  10. I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now: I choose windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-windows-10-now-can-i-set-it-up-now/2c2158ed-a2bd-42b7-9f05-57c8282342dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. doubleshock 4 wired controller 設定

2. doubleshock 4 wired controller install