Windows 10: Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?

Discus and support Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; pls help lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-share-minecraft-windows-10-edition-with-the/41fa454c-ebcb-49e8-965f-fc16ebe0cbf0 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnaMarten, Feb 23, 2021.

1. AnaMarten Win User

Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?

pls help lol

:)

AnaMarten, Feb 23, 2021

2. Family sharing Minecraft windows 10 edition.

Hi, I recently just bought Minecraft on my 'adult' account me and my son are in the family group.

Can i family share this so he can use it with his account?

many thanks,

Leonidas Sharpe

LeonidasSharpe, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?

ณภัทร.jar, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?

1. Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how? - Similar Threads - share Minecraft Edition

2. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  3. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  4. How can I share games with family group member?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I share games with family group member?: In my Windows10 PC, I bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store with my admin account, how can I share it with my kids in my family group? I searched several questions before and their solutions are no longer working....
  5. Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition with my Microsoft account and only now find out that the members in my family on my Microsoft account, is not able to play as well as I need to purchase a separate Minecraft account for them. I find this very odd and have looked all...
  6. Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition: I recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition from the Mojang site, not the Microsoft Store. I am under the impression that Minecraft is a Microsoft product but the purchase is not listed under my Microsoft account, yet the log in is using my Microsoft credentials. A member of...
  7. Solved: Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved: Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  8. Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  9. Family sharing Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing Minecraft windows 10 edition.: Hi, I recently just bought Minecraft on my 'adult' account me and my son are in the family group. Can i family share this so he can use it with his account? many thanks, Leonidas Sharpe...
  10. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with Family: I've seen a more or less similar post but of 2016, so I was hoping things might be different now. Is it possible to buy minecraft once and share it with your kids on the family account and can they play it simultaneously? I find this whole family account and content...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft family sharing windows

2. microsoft store family sharing minecraft