Windows 10: Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

Discus and support Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 version under my account. My son is 10 and I have created a child account for him linked mine. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Windows Category - All, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 version under my account. My son is 10 and I have created a child account for him linked mine. Is it possible to share the game with my son's account? Or shall I buy it again for him? We will not play it at same time or use multi-player function. I just don't want him using my account.

Thank you.

:)

Windows Category - All, Feb 24, 2020

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hey there guys,

My son has minecraft on his ipad, and uses my xbox live account to play with his brother and sister.

I have tried to buy him coins on his ipad, which didnt work. Is there a way for me to log into my microsoft (xbox live) account, and buy minecraft coins on my laptop as opposed to his ipad?

Thanks

Stephen

StephenLott1, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

How to share minecraft with my son's profile

Hi everybody

i recently created a family profile for my son.

Previously he was using mine and we installed Minecraft.

Now that I created his own profile I can not use Minecraft.

Can you kindly help me please?

How can I share previously installed game with his new profile?

Many thanks

Francesco

TommyTamma, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

1. Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account? - Similar Threads - share Minecraft app

2. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  3. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  4. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  5. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  6. Solved: Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved: Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  7. Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  8. Transfer or refund Minecraft from my account to my son's account

Transfer or refund Minecraft from my account to my son's account: Hi, I bought few weeks ago Minecraft fomr Microsoft Store for my son. However, I don't want him to play from my Windows Account and I want to transfer on his account. Since it's playing already on PS4, currently he's not playing on Windows. My question is if it's possible...
  9. How can I change my sons email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my sons email account: How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-sons-email-account/580c0aeb-5980-4039-ae9b-9abe0505a0fd
  10. How to share minecraft with my son's profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to share minecraft with my son's profile: Hi everybody i recently created a family profile for my son. Previously he was using mine and we installed Minecraft. Now that I created his own profile I can not use Minecraft. Can you kindly help me please? How can I share previously installed game with his new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant my sons account see minecraft

2. my sons account cant playdws minecrat on win