Windows 10: Can I show weekday under additional timezones?

Discus and support Can I show weekday under additional timezones? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Is it possible to show the current ("local") weekday below whatever extra timezone I have added? Have these [img] Show this instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MuHcOw, Aug 25, 2020.

1. MuHcOw Win User

Can I show weekday under additional timezones?

Hi all,
    Is it possible to show the current ("local") weekday below whatever extra timezone I have added?

Have these

Can I show weekday under additional timezones? [​IMG]

Show this instead of "today / yesterday / tomorrow"

Can I show weekday under additional timezones? [​IMG]

I kinda stole these images from the internet - Sorry *Redface

:)

MuHcOw, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Lecherro Win User

timezone

Hi Taseeen15

When entering date & time settings do you click the box where the actual timezone is listed. Hopefully a full list of timezones should appear when you click. You can then use your mouse wheel to scroll up and down in the list and select UTC+1.

Hope you succeed

Henning

Lecherro, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Timezone Change

Hi Iselda,

For us to properly isolate the issue with changing the timezone, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In the search box, type in cmd. You'll see Command Prompt listed.
      Right-click and select Run as Administrator.
    • Type tzutil /l to see the list of all time zones.
    • Once you have found your time zone, copy the description that is on the second line. Example:

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Central Standard Time <---- copy
    • Afterwards, type tzutil /s "paste the time zone here". Like this:

tzutil /s "Central Standard Time" (make sure to include the quotations!); then, Enter.
    • Exit the Command Prompt, and then go to your time settings.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 25, 2020
  4. xelophon Win User

WP 8.1 Calender shows wrong weekdays in tile and on lock screen for events (timezones are handled wrong)

I received this ridiculous mail this morning:

Hello :

Remember that question you asked on Microsoft Community
    a few days ago?

Title:
    WP 8.1 Calender shows wrong weekdays in tile and on lock screen for events (timezones are handled wrong)

We noticed that the question hasn't been marked as Answered yet and we were wondering if you resolved
    the issue.

Well MS, as your software is not FOSS, I guess it's your task to solve this issue.

But for your information: I've switched back to an old Nokia running meego. It's a lot more reliable...

xelophon, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I show weekday under additional timezones? - Similar Threads - show weekday under

2. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  3. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  4. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Additional User Account Not showing under Start Button for Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional User Account Not showing under Start Button for Windows 11 Home: I just got a new HP laptop with Windows 11 Home installed and have enabled my Microsoft account. I tried to set up a second user account for my husband and while it shows up under the family account and in the control panel it does not show up under the start button. I...
  6. Additional User Account Not showing under Start Button for Windows 11 Home

Additional User Account Not showing under Start Button for Windows 11 Home: I just got a new HP laptop with Windows 11 Home installed and have enabled my Microsoft account. I tried to set up a second user account for my husband and while it shows up under the family account and in the control panel it does not show up under the start button. I...
  7. Timezone only showing UTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timezone only showing UTC: Needing some assistance, I have checked every setting at this point and the local time of my computer is showing the correct EST time zone, however after traveling from the west coast back to the east coast I am unable to get my time zone back to EST. After checking my time...
  8. Timezone only showing UTC

Timezone only showing UTC: Needing some assistance, I have checked every setting at this point and the local time of my computer is showing the correct EST time zone, however after traveling from the west coast back to the east coast I am unable to get my time zone back to EST. After checking my time...
  9. Timezone only showing UTC

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?: Currently it only displays local time, and I have to hover to get the other timezone. How do you make both time zones display permanently in the system tray? Thanks submitted by /u/Jade-Gate [link] [comments]...