Windows 10: Can I sign in with a different email?

Discus and support Can I sign in with a different email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D Marx, Apr 20, 2023.

1. D Marx Win User

Can I sign in with a different email?

Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails

:)

D Marx, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can I sign in with a different email? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 20, 2023
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 20, 2023
  4. Can I sign in with a different email?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 20, 2023
Thema:

Can I sign in with a different email?

1. Can I sign in with a different email? - Similar Threads - sign different email

2. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?: I have been issued a work phone and a work email to use on that phone, however I can't sign into PhoneLink with that email even though I use that same account for Teams on my computer and everything else Microsoft on either of my devices....
  3. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?: I have been issued a work phone and a work email to use on that phone, however I can't sign into PhoneLink with that email even though I use that same account for Teams on my computer and everything else Microsoft on either of my devices....
  4. Can I sign in with a different email?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  5. Can I sign in with a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  6. I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...: I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to lose my existing desktop or installed apps. I have tried to change Users, but that takes me to a new, blank desktop and from there, I also can not access any of my files, pictures, data,...
  7. I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...

I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...: I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to lose my existing desktop or installed apps. I have tried to change Users, but that takes me to a new, blank desktop and from there, I also can not access any of my files, pictures, data,...
  8. Different email address

Different email address: Sometimes when I send an email with the mail app my address gets changed to something like this: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** When people try to reply they get an error message!! Can someone help? Thanks...
  9. How can i change the sign-in email?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i change the sign-in email?: Hi, my dad helped me build a pc i ordered parts for, and yesterday i tried to sign in to xbox through my pc, and it changed my sign-in email to an old email my dad doesnt use anymore, and i'd like for my sign-in email to be mine, since it's my pc, and not the email to the old...
  10. email sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email sign in: I have to sign in each time I want to access my email even though I request to be kept in for 2 wks. I have att yahoo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sign-in/0a0f59eb-3c62-4891-97a4-03707bd9d3de