Windows 10: Can I somehow listen to the real radio?

Discus and support Can I somehow listen to the real radio? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would love to do it like on the phone, no online radio. Plug in headphones and listen to the real thing. Is it even possible? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ra1n69, Sep 29, 2020.

1. /u/Ra1n69 Win User

Can I somehow listen to the real radio?

I would love to do it like on the phone, no online radio. Plug in headphones and listen to the real thing. Is it even possible?

submitted by /u/Ra1n69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ra1n69, Sep 29, 2020
  2. liqourice Win User

Can't listen to mobile radio.

I've tried numerous times to listen to streamed mobile radio from "Sveriges Radio" at mobile.sr.se on my N95

I click on the links and real player starts up but after that nothing happens and the connection times out eventually.

What's wrong?

liqourice, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Facing problem with listening to radio

While I am trying to listening to the radio, I am able to hear the start up tone for the radio. But after that what ever I do, I am not able to listen to any of the saved radio stations. The headset accessory is attached as this acts as the antenna for
    the radio.

hiswapnadeep, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Can I somehow listen to the real radio?

Listen radio with head-phone

Hello !

I'm a happy owner of a Nokia 6210 and the head-phone Philips SHB9000. I can listen to MP3 music with Philips head-phone very well. But, if i would listen to radio, 6210 ask me to plug handset. So, the radio is playing on the handset and not on the Philips
    headphone. How can I listen radio on my headphone ?

Many thanx !

tuxakadjseb, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Can I somehow listen to the real radio?

1. Can I somehow listen to the real radio? - Similar Threads - somehow listen real

2. Get the following error with Firefox when trying to listen to radio on the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get the following error with Firefox when trying to listen to radio on the internet.: Hello,I run the latest version of Firefox beta and it works fine, but have the following issue when trying to listen to the radio on the internet the following message comes up on the screen,Please see screen shot attachedAny help to fix this would be greatThanks...
  3. Get the following error with Firefox when trying to listen to radio on the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get the following error with Firefox when trying to listen to radio on the internet.: Hello,I run the latest version of Firefox beta and it works fine, but have the following issue when trying to listen to the radio on the internet the following message comes up on the screen,Please see screen shot attachedAny help to fix this would be greatThanks...
  4. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  5. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  6. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

7. Can I recover my files somehow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I recover my files somehow?: I wanted to download windows 10 on my other laptop, so I used the media creation tool from microsoft's website. I used my 1tb external hard drive. I thought it was going to make a partition for the system, but instead it deleted ally data from the hard drive and made it only...
  8. Can I somehow refresh a network drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I somehow refresh a network drive?: Hi everyone I have a question. I have a 2. PC running Ubuntu that has my storage HDD inside. I wanted to mount it as a network drive to windows explorer. So I found this article and I did what it told me to do. It worked as I wanted it to but there is a problem. I don't...
  9. Sad day for Internet Radio Listeners Tunein Regionally locked 10 Sept

Sad day for Internet Radio Listeners Tunein Regionally locked 10 Sept: Hi folks I thought the Internet was meant to be International -- anyway since yesterday the Tunein radio service - 100,000's free Internet radio stations is now regionally blocked from its UK servers -- So for those things like classical music or other specialized music which...
  10. HOW TO LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO ON WIN 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO ON WIN 10: LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO IM WIN 10 I CAN LISTEN TO A PODCAST BUT NOT A LIVE RSDIO PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-listen-to-live-radio-on-win-10/d0a3801a-8d0f-4771-af6e-75c20b8af574